Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Blin wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:00 am can anyone tell me where should i get in a buy and where should i get in a sell by also using xu primarly not the 2nd dot?
the system is developed, visually prepared and governed by the 2nd dot thus the name "2nd Dot edition" ? You should load another trading system strategy and compare it to this and maybe there your answer will lie. Or maybe add other indicators to this like Stochastics, macd or RSi (all which appear in prior Xaard editions). There are way too many answers you are seeking. Go through all of his prior editions and you will see where he sought confluence in his determination of entry point.

can someone tell me why wouldn't you get in this sell at the rectangle i drew?We have a red background 2nd red dot for sell

XARD: Your red 2nd dot was superceded by a larger White dot, you could have taken the 2nd Green dot (off the Larger White) in an UP move.
That said, the larger White Dots represent Pullback/Continuation moves, in this case your UP move would be part of the Pullback move so you would not expect it to go beyond the previous Square Top.

As the 2nd Larger White Dot has appeared this would be your 2nd Arrow dot off the top square and also it should be the start of the continuation move going down.
You can trade off this white dot or you can wait for a 2nd smaller red dot and take your trade then.

Again, all trades should be taken at the cross of the trend line regardless of direction, this helps to reduce any recalculation on the part of the dots.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Blin for the post (total 4):
fadhayemustafa, Mustafa, Mundu19, StuartWong

Blin wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:54 am can someone tell me why wouldn't you get in this sell at the rectangle i drew?We have a red background 2nd red dot for sell

XARD: Your red 2nd dot was superceded by a larger White dot, you could have taken the 2nd Green dot (off the Larger White) in an UP move.
That said, the larger White Dots represent Pullback/Continuation moves, in this case your UP move would be part of the Pullback move so you would not expect it to go beyond the previous Square Top.

As the 2nd Larger White Dot has appeared this would be your 2nd Arrow dot off the top square and also it should be the start of the continuation move going down.
You can trade off this white dot or you can wait for a 2nd smaller red dot and take your trade then.

Again, all trades should be taken at the cross of the trend line regardless of direction, this helps to reduce any recalculation on the part of the dots.
Thanks Xard.... This is so far the best explanation of your system with a chart example. It helped clarified many things for me. Great work! Keep it up. I have one question which I asked before as well. Is it possible to collect this multi timeframes information provided by semaphor on one timeframe. Can we visually represent 1Hour information on the the 15M chart without switching from one timeframe to the next. I am not asking because of laziness, but for the reason it will be more efficient trading many instruments at the same time.

Mustafa wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:28 am

Thanks Xard.... This is so far the best explanation of your system with a chart example. It helped clarified many things for me. Great work! Keep it up. I have one question which I asked before as well. Is it possible to collect this multi timeframes information provided by semaphor on one timeframe. Can we visually represent 1Hour information on the the 15M chart without switching from one timeframe to the next. I am not asking because of laziness, but for the reason it will be more efficient trading many instruments at the same time.
Good idea. I am currently testing the HalfTrend MTF indicator with channels alerts. I am on the chart of TF M-5, to determine the trend I use TF M-15.
Also add an indicator !!! - MT4 X-XARDg-RSIOMA
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
Mustafa