Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Senior Rob wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:21 am

this is from XARD: The first trade is always at the cross of the Trend line, as you will have +100 Pip$ to cover any movement fluctuations. As long as you are trading with the main trend then you tend to find that all your subsequent trades pan out with the main direction.
so many times I have struggled pinpointing my best trade , today I will share one thing that has improved my trading and entry from the above two lines.

When you are trading the first trade is always the most crucial one why bcz if you lose it might affect your trading strategy, I know you will lose here and there but my point is how can we prefect the first trade?

what does it mean the cross of trend line lets say you just wake up and open your charts and you have figured the dots from top down 4 hr and 1 hr now you know your direction and if you add the momentum of how many markets that are open and go down to 15MTF and wait for the cross of your trend direction considering the cycle is your side you will most likely win.

I am sharing the quote from xard bcz its written in my head and it has improved my trades.
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 2):
SWicak, StuartWong

fadhayemustafa wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:39 am

so many times I have struggled pinpointing my best trade , today I will share one thing that has improved my trading and entry from the above two lines.

When you are trading the first trade is always the most crucial one why bcz if you lose it might affect your trading strategy, I know you will lose here and there but my point is how can we prefect the first trade?

what does it mean the cross of trend line lets say you just wake up and open your charts and you have figured the dots from top down 4 hr and 1 hr now you know your direction and if you add the momentum of how many markets that are open and go down to 15MTF and wait for the cross of your trend direction considering the cycle is your side you will most likely win.

I am sharing the quote from xard bcz its written in my head and it has improved my trades.
Hello friend, I don’t understand without a graph. You look in H1 or H4 an arrow, or An doble circle for identify the trend and after down to m15 and wait for cross emas?
Don’t you wait for second dot?
In your example I suppose you look for the arrow green or red and that is your trend, right? It will be valid a doble circle? Thanks

jolugarpe wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:43 am
Hello friend, I don’t understand without a graph. You look in H1 or H4 an arrow, or An doble circle for identify the trend and after down to m15 and wait for cross emas?
Don’t you wait for second dot?
In your example I suppose you look for the arrow green or red and that is your trend, right? It will be valid a doble circle? Thanks
If you are trading M15 must look in H1 for signals. If you trade in H1 must check H4 for signal.