Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:10 am Entry in progress price is close to touch TP. Lot of you are thinking this guy never lost a trade? It is very rare, the way I use the strategy is 90% win and I use 1:1.5 or 1:2 ratio soo ...But nothing is free guys I spend 6 years 12 hours a day or more. In all this time I could have been an engineer or a doctor or a lawyer but I decided to be a trader, my love and passion for this give me the strong to never give up even though the people around me didn't understand me, but all of them have a job for 500 at month without freedom.
My heart felt respect for the dedication you have done.

masparjo wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:15 am Chart stuck on XAUUSD pair.

Thank you very much for this wonderful indicator.
I am using Windows 7 OS. Why are some indicators here, always make my MT4 stuck, especially on XAUUSD pair.
Maybe someone can help me.
thanks.
Try to install Linux Mint on other partition, make a ram drive and run MT4 from it.
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709&p=1295 ... 1295416694

Also don't open too much charts at the same time and limit bars:

Last Up move was just perfect (Xmas teaser chart enclosed).
Have a great weekend everyone.
It's BEERS and MOVIES time Woohoo!
BEERS BEERS BEERS BEERS BEERS BEERS BEERS
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

josi wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:44 am 2nd dot doesn't always work out - especially if you go by Xard's 2nd dot indie.
It can be wiser - as in this case - when down is - still - the directional bias to wait for the down semaphore and enter after MA-cross-down
xard once said:
we do not enter our trade on the 2nd DOT, instead we wait for price to cross the Trend line before we enter. And, if that move is too far away then we wait for a minor 2nd dot to play out in a lower TF and enter on the cross of the Trend line.
XARD: Yes, Give that man a Gold Star. We do WAIT for price to cross the Trend line, because once it crosses, the candle changes color, then and only then do we enter our trade.
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, josi, thomdel, Erebøs_X, StuartWong