Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fadhayemustafa wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:02 am

the dashboard mostly self explanatory as you see there are 4 numbers which are 4 moving averages if price is above one of them it becomes blue if its lower it becomes red and if the price is below all of the MA's it will be red and above is gonna be blue.
the rest is the symbol name fallowed by the current price, PFO: how far is price from the daily open up or down, lastly is the HIGH-LOW which is todays high and low means the difference from todays high and low.
Thanks for the explanation. I didn't realize those were MA's, that got me confused.. Thanks again.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fadhayemustafa wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:02 am

the dashboard is mostly self explanatory as you see there are 4 numbers which are 4 moving averages if price is above one of them it becomes blue if its lower it becomes red and if the price is below all of the MA's it will be red and above is gonna be blue.
the rest is the symbol name fallowed by the current price, PFO: how far is price from the daily open up or down, lastly is the HIGH-LOW which is todays high and low means the difference from todays high and low.
PFO: how far the price is from the daily opening up or down - thank you Bro. I didn't know who to as