Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

To put it in a nutshell....... it's not simply some dots, it's the big picture that becomes very clear. I'm sure you heard and read about waves (or cycle) theories. Now I can see at a glance where I am at any time and where my general bias should be. It is of course a total misunderstanding that Semaphores are signals to get into a trade. They show highs and lows and with Xards approach, they also show me the cycle movements. That's most important to me. For getting into a trade there's a lot more to it.
PLEASE, YOU CAN TELL ME WHERE YOU STUDY ABOUT WAVES OR CYCLE THEORIES. I REALLY WANT TO LEARN ABOUT THEM.
I'm really tired of having to position myself in the market.
TKS U SO MUCH

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:19 am Just one trade today, I did 16% and she did 21%, no need to be greedy, you no doubt get the idea now.
All the best
Xard777
Meanwhile for those of us in the U.S. without a U.S. broker with MT4 for Indices, we are left with the chop and slop of currencies! I did 0.017% - how am I supposed to support the missus and girlfriends on this?
Xard: You will just need to stick with Tarts (Apple tarts that is :-))
Attachments
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:58 am Rob, Have you tried https://www.globalprime.com/
Xard777
I think I contacted them before but I have contacted them again to see if they support US Clients.
Thanks for the help - I guess if all else fails I will have to try an Offshore Broker.

Is any US based trader on here using an Offshore Broker to trade Indices?

Cheers,

Rob
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:12 am Here is working Currency Dashboard, you can edit the pairs to suit, you can left mouse click on pair to bring up that chart.
And you can choose which time period to monitor.
Enjoy!
Xard777
Hello Xard777, If possible and if you have time, would it be possible for the dashboard to change to the time frame automatically to the chart time frame instead going into the input tab. Sarju
XARD: Yeah, you mean like "Current Timeframe", suppose so.

Hi Xard and many thanks for the time you devote and your sharing of this system!

Please take a look at the latest dash as installed. It is OK with 6 letter currency pairs (example: EURUSD) but it all gets too messy with futures (example: #GER30_Z20 or #COFFEE_Z20 or #US$idx_Z20). Also in the pairs column only 6 letters are displayed, so the aforementioned futures are trimmed to 6 letters. And in the next 3 columns (Bid, PFO and HiLo) there are instances that the price is too long for the dash to handle, for example for #GER30_Z20 the price is 12809.0020 and all three columns get on top of each other.

Anyway to fix these problems? I am using Windows 10 and my text size is at 100%.

XARD: I have only gave out the Currency version just now (Baby Steps).
I am testing an Index version that I can integrate on the next version.

Aaah, OK, I thought it ought to be working as is, with indexes and futures as well, not only for currencies. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Attachments

chris006 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:34 am Hi Xard and many thanks for the time you devote and your sharing of this system!

Please take a look at the latest dash as installed. It is OK with 6 letter currency pairs (example: EURUSD) but it all gets too messy with futures (example: #GER30_Z20 or #COFFEE_Z20 or #US$idx_Z20). Also in the pairs column only 6 letters are displayed, so the aforementioned futures are trimmed to 6 letters. And in the next 3 columns (Bid, PFO and HiLo) there are instances that the price is too long for the dash to handle, for example for #GER30_Z20 the price is 12809.0020 and all three columns get on top of each other.

Anyway to fix these problems? I am using Windows 10 and my text size is at 100%.
Currency Dashboard !!!?? :oops: