Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:15 am Update - XU-2nd DOT Edition (designed around 15min TF)

So that everyone is more or less on the same page I have posted this update.
Some files are still in ex4 format as I am still working on them.

I use OctaveMath which works fine in most Indices (needs adjusted for forex)
If you are trading forex then simply remove it and use mmath from final edition or leave out altogether.

I will post the full version on Xmas Day.
Enjoy!
Xard777

PS I have included fonts (just right click on them and install)
Install the fonts, copy the indicators over, then copy the template over.
Now restart MT4 and select the XU-2nd DOT Edition template.
It should look similar to the enclosed image of US500 15min chart.

If someone could please post a screenshot from their computer so I can see that it is working OK - would be great :-)
Thanks so much for your hard work. Please how can I make my system faster? This edition just makes my computer lagging, regardless of the TF I'm on. The previous edition works great, only lagged if I was on M1 TF. Please Help. Thanks

XARD: Try removing indicators from the screen - starting with say ADR D1 indy and see if it runs any faster - possibly 1 indy is causing the lag

I can't see yellow squares :(
XARD: Have you restarted your MT4?

Yes I did, multiple times and I still can't see it
XARD: You have not installed your fonts, chances are that you still have to install wingding fonts and the like.

Fonts installed. I also installed the attached winding fonts package and the square still doesn't show up :/

Cladi39 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:42 am Yes it is lagging for me too and I have faster solid hard disk
XARD: I am running from a ramdrive and do not have any lag.
Can you just remove the indys from your screen one at a time to see where the lag is?
I removed all the indicators until I was left with just the black background but I could tell it was still lagging. When I drag the mouse on the screen, it takes 1-2 seconds to responds

Cladi39 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:42 am Yes it is lagging for me too and I have faster solid hard disk
XARD: I am running from a ramdrive and do not have any lag.
Can you just remove the indys from your screen one at a time to see where the lag is?
I'm not sure if the problem was from the template. I decided to add all the indicators on a new chart myself and its working fine now. No more lags. Thanks Xard.

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:15 am Update - XU-2nd DOT Edition (designed around 15min TF)

So that everyone is more or less on the same page I have posted this update.
Some files are still in ex4 format as I am still working on them.

I use OctaveMath which works fine in most Indices (needs adjusted for forex)
If you are trading forex then simply remove it and use mmath from final edition or leave out altogether.

I will post the full version on Xmas Day.
Enjoy!
Xard777

PS I have included fonts (just right click on them and install)
Install the fonts, copy the indicators over, then copy the template over.
Now restart MT4 and select the XU-2nd DOT Edition template.
It should look similar to the enclosed image of US500 15min chart.

If someone could please post a screenshot from their computer so I can see that it is working OK - would be great :-)
runs smoothly so far <3
Attachments