Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Boobligoom wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:01 am Perhaps too early, but I am very bearish. :Shifty: The bar was repainted and I opened the sale. Breakout orders are also placed at the levels of 1.1750 :Fire:
Screenshot_1.png
Я не понимаю инглиш.
Но смотри - снизу и сверху "штриховые линии" - это сопротивление и поддержка с ТФ Н-4, цена "ходила между ними". Но тут надо учесть время торговых сессий.
Я написал тебе в письме.
I don't understand English.
But look - from below and from above the "dashed lines" are resistance and support from TF H-4, the price "walked between them". But here you need to take into account the time of trading sessions.
I wrote to you in a letter.
И еще - ТФ М-5 работа, а ТФ-М15 - страховка.
Иду спать
Attachments
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
Boobligoom

Re: XARD - Trading System

Alexr wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:55 am Hi,

Does anyone know or have the latest XARD trading system with all the indicators to use inside the system. I'm new to forex, been trading for 4 months. Any help will be appreciated.
O MY GOD.
Page 1. Post 1.
It contains links to all working assemblies

Final update of the XARD Universe:
7 September 2020 XARD Clean Templates & Indicators
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

yogesh0405 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:21 pm Pl suggest code in mq4 for gap up or gap down opening as here
I need to find out the gaps of next open and also plot the strike price which traded most with highest OI
You should go to ''ForexFactory / Trading System / Highest Open Lowest Open Trade''.
Hopefully you will find what you want. ;)
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:56 am Everyone, I will only be developing the setup around the S&P500 as that is my bread and butter.
Xard777
This last move up started on Sep 25th (the same for Dow) and - I may be mistaken but - it looks as if divergence indicates weakness (with Nasdaq looking even weaker from this point of view). So it may go down sometime soon.
(update: quite a clear statement at Frankfurt and London open; then down; then test of highs - bye, bye weak hands; and then...)

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:56 am Everyone, I will only be developing the setup around the S&P500 as that is my bread and butter.
The main TFs will be the 5min & 15min trading off the 2nd dot and subsequent dots thereafter.
Pay particular attention the the pink dot for continuation of trend. I have added mladen's ADX in the sub window.
Also, changed the Signal line back to Gann HiLo line shift 1 (it always was a Gann line)
Xard777
Dear XARD.
I know that such "buffoons like me" are constantly asking you for something.
But without you we will perish.
We really appreciate what you do to us ignoramuses.
I have a big request for you.
Improve (change) the indicator XU-SEMAFOR so that we can choose the type and thickness of the Resistance and Support line for H4. If you are so kind, you can display the signature on the screen.
I often miss signals because I can't quickly remove these lines of resistance and support on the screen.
I beg you very much - do it.
Attachments