Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

warwar wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:29 pm

i cant seem download the file. could you please upload it here?
There you go. For me it's working very well with the XU-VWAP Series. You have to read up it's usage though.

Mundu
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post (total 2):
kowal81, warwar

xard777 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:34 am My apologies for not being on the forum lately.
What's that old saying "Sell in May and stay away", well this is August when it all starts to kick-off and we begin to rack up those mega Pip$. What better way to do this than with a clean chart and a simple Trend following system.
Here is what I have been working on (hopefully, I will finish and post it this weekend).
A Weekly VWAP on a 15 Min chart with the candles tied to a 1hr Signal line. It doesn't get any simpler than this folks.
Here are 15 min charts of DOW & GOLD for your perusal. I like my Indicies but I will also be posting a Forex version as well.
All the best
Xard777
Thanks for your contributions this far Xard.
Please when will you post the forex version?
Thanks.

jvmorrison wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:53 am I am new to forex-station.com, and I see Xard777 has mentioned the indicator I am interested in called Pyrapoint.

I am wondering which of the MANY indicators from you Xard777 is or has the Pyrapoint indicator.

Thanks for your reply!

JM

XARD: This is what I have re Pyrapoint
!!!-MT4 X-WEEKLY-06.mq4
Somebody made the button version
I don't know mql4