Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

To avoid misunderstandings, I present the original XARD-38 system. I ask users to read and review the posts more carefully, starting on page 11 (from the XARD-37 system).
I'm as simple a user as you are. I just spent a few months (yes - not days) studying this system. It's just that maybe I took a closer look at them. And in case of questions, I looked at other posts and systems posted on this resource forex-station.com.
This is one of 5 resources that shares a place of honor among my favorite resources because:
- availability of information;
- the most open indicators;
- free of charge;
- The authors respect requests for small "stupid questions".
If there are any personal requests, write to Inbox. If possible, I will answer.
Roman
Attachments

wojtek wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:09 am Roman, just out of curiosity - what settings of the main two-color MA do you have in your setup?
Brother wojtek (let me say so), I think that the XMAFX-38 system chart shows the HMA (Hull Moving). It is included in the file !!! - MT4 X-XARDFX-38.ex4 by default (parameters cannot be changed). In the following versions, in particular !!! - MT4 X-XARDFX44 you can change the HMA settings.
Please note - I am a simple user (in 0.0 programming) who is looking for a good system and who wants to trade in the Forex market.
At many Forex Forums, the XARD system is highly valued by traders. But no one wants to share How exactly to use it - give instructions on the sequence of decisions to enter into a transaction (Buy or Sell).

If you meant something else, write. I'll read tomorrow.
With respect Roman.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
wojtek

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:46 am Very much I ask for low TF M-5 or M-15. Preferably not mixed in one EXE file. And then the computer just hangs.
So from the 38th version !!! - MT4 X-BREAKOUTDASH-01 "brings" MT-4 into thoughtfulness forever.
Install Linux Mint on your computer and then do as Mr Xard wrote in post #3507. I can assure you, you will see a difference in speed, especially in lower timeframes.

Thanks XARD for sharing with us this latest set-up. I have been testing it with the HGI indicator you bundled with it and its amazing. Did some reading about the HGI the last few days and apparently it's a complete system by itself. It perfectly works with the new setup. It gives much earlier signals than our setup but it's because they are using the slope of the TMA-CG indicator to calculate the entries. Have always had the TMA indi since you introduced it here and was pleasantly surprised to know its what being used to calculate the slope angle of the TMA albeit with another indicator.
For those curious about the dashboard, it's called HGI Matrix. Just google it and read about it and you will be able to easily set it up.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post (total 2):
kowal81, warwar

Mundu19 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:17 pm Thanks XARD for sharing with us this latest set-up. I have been testing it with the HGI indicator you bundled with it and its amazing. Did some reading about the HGI the last few days and apparently it's a complete system by itself. It perfectly works with the new setup. It gives much earlier signals than our setup but it's because they are using the slope of the TMA-CG indicator to calculate the entries. Have always had the TMA indi since you introduced it here and was pleasantly surprised to know its what being used to calculate the slope angle of the TMA albeit with another indicator.
For those curious about the dashboard, it's called HGI Matrix. Just google it and read about it and you will be able to easily set it up.
Brother, only 2 questions and one request.
1 Which indicator on the graph sets the arrows
2. Where did you get these indicators and their SETTINGS.
You can link to them, or (if they are not from this branch), then write to rf.lahush2905@gmail.com.
With gratitude Roman