Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

[quote=RplusT post_id=1295414057 time=1593840071 user_id=4866937]

I agree, i recently did some manual backtesting on the daily TF from June 20 to Dec 18 and these are my results on different Indices with a set TP and SL.

My broker has informed me that each Pip = 1 USD.

My main aim was to reduce full stop outs and minimise losses whilst always hitting initial TP and not factoring in a second running position to take advantage of the remaining trend.

I know this system is not designed for Daily TF and indices can be traded on lower TF's with higher success than Forex IMO but would be good to see a Daily TF system from the master Mr.Xard. :In Love:
Attachments
May the Pip$ be with you always....

DVanAssen wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:23 pm
I too would appreciate some clarity on this statement please, perhaps a visual screenshot?
to my understanding when you are in a trade normally you will see sml blue dot or sml red dot and you dont immediately close that trade and to your point when you are in a trade and the candles are inside the goldbands (the two lines up and down) if an arrow appears inside those lines dont close immediately your trade. the arrow will keep moving/redraw until its outside the goldbands
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 2):
cinare, oneking

fadhayemustafa wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:43 pm

to my understanding when you are in a trade normally you will see sml blue dot or sml red dot and you dont immediately close that trade and to your point when you are in a trade and the candles are inside the goldbands (the two lines up and down) if an arrow appears inside those lines dont close immediately your trade. the arrow will keep moving/redraw until its outside the goldbands
Like BollingerBands breakout method?

fadhayemustafa wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:43 pm

Thank you, I appreciate this information.
If possible, can you explain to us the role of OCTAVMATH in this system, the price never reaches the levels in the rules!
Thanks again
Attachments

oneking wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:55 am
Thank you, I appreciate this information.
If possible, can you explain to us the role of OCTAVMATH in this system, the price never reaches the levels in the rules!
Thanks again
This requires reading up on Murray Maths (PA moving through sentiment until reaching saturation point and thereafter reversing back to the median) which is too extensive too simply just place here. See viewtopic.php?p=1295396298#p1295396298
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post (total 2):
oneking, cinare

Update

Nice and clean, works in all TFs
Enjoy!
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world