Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Harsharaj wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:21 pm
Hi, good to hear from you. Sir, can you please help me when to enter the trade since when i trade buy on up arrow it moves backwards and like wise when i sell trade it moves upwards and as instructed i even tried to trade on second small red dot for trade even results are the same. Kindly guide me on this so as to make the trade on right path. please send the screen shots on when to buy and sell with instructions.
with regards,
- You have to wait for the next RED dot /blue Dot to the direction of the arrow
- For the image below we have 4 entries [Arrow pointing upward = Uptrend ] Here is my templete

These users thanked the author DTRCT for the post (total 4):
pfxi, xard777, Harsharaj, luckydude2013

DTRCT wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:26 pm
- You have to wait for the next RED dot /blue Dot to the direction of the arrow
- For the image below we have 4 entries [Arrow pointing upward = Uptrend ]
xard 222- 2020-07-02_16-18-11.jpg
Here is my templete

XARD UNIVERSE-Min.tpl
there is a point where that moment the arrow said sell second blue dot we should have gone sell,
Attachments
These users thanked the author braciola719 for the post:
DTRCT

I like the added confirmation of the Stochastic... above the mid-level look for BUYS only and below the mid-level look for SELLS only. You can still use the 20/80-levels for Trend continuation and end of.
XARD777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
aviator4200, traderokey, Banzai, Narkarn, oneking, oskar656, fadhayemustafa, Skyold, kowal81, SWicak, luckydude2013, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

SCAM ALERT AWARENESS!!!:

I saw postings of a certain trader with their previous trading history and it was great and impressive, but I never thought they are lately found out by admins that they are confirmed terrible SCAMMER! :stressed: :Angry: Their unethical actions are like these: pretending to be knowledgeable, trying to debate/criticize or showing taunting and drastic manners towards other traders to bring them down for their hidden agenda or self gain. Probably they were just using those impressive gain profits in the thread forum and the worst thing is, they are using XARD's SYSTEM as their bad intentions to deceive or lurk anyone to invest in their fund management or copytrading signals, trying to fool and victimizing you by promising high returns in a short period of time. Next time be cautious my friends because SCAMMERS are widespread like pandemic Covid-19 virus and they're like predators who are still looking for their next prey. I strongly advise to study Forex Trading in cognition enable for you to avoid those kind of entities which are susceptible to FRAUD.

viewtopic.php?p=1295413546#p1295413546

I pity my dear friend PipMaster221 coz he was victimized by these unscrupulous activities. Please report immediately to the admins here who are suspicious SCAMMER. Thanks for your concern to anyone because we are all brothers and sisters in Forex Trading! SPREAD LOVE, NOT HATE! <3 :In Love: GOD BLESS EVERYONE! :In Love:

AxlRod wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:20 pm SCAM ALERT AWARENESS!!!:
Hello mate, there are scams all over the place especially when money is involved.
I feel sorry for your friend but i also feel like the post threatening to kill himself seems like it is trying to guilt trip people into donating to his litecoin address, this in my eyes may also be seen as unscrupulous. I don't think it should float about this forum or be pinned cause how do we know it's true authenticity?! We need to keep an open mind about everything.

I will say though there should be a *scammer alert and don't give money to anyone* warning though.

This may sound cold but I question everything as should everyone so they don't give their hard earned money away to a potential scammer on the premise of legitimate charity.

sorry but not sorry.
These users thanked the author Sappyjay for the post (total 3):
kowal81, oskar656, edg3end
May the Pip$ be with you always....

Harsharaj wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:07 pm

Hi.. Which is the best Forex pair to trade on Xard system.
i cant say one pair is better than the other, people like some and other like the rest. however i can give you the below link in terms of volatility which gives you more movement and more pips. suggestion. how about if you try the Dow Jones the system works very well also .
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
Harsharaj