Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Feast wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:02 pm

Good day.
Impressed by your results and consistency with this system
Please can you share the history from your mt4 so that I can learn from your actual entries and exits.
Also, I can see that most of the charts open are on H4 TF. How do you analyze trades with HTF
I appreciate you for the direction you gave on #2709. I will be glad to know what other things you consider apart from the Squared Arrow and the second dot
Thanks in anticipation man
Hello,

Attached is my June statement. I honestly think that it will be useless because you won't find any correlation with the time the trade is open and when is closed because I take and close this trades based on the semafor, this because remember that the semafor repaints and it is not a problem, you just have to know how to use it and know where price is, if you can't understand this then you won't be profitable. You must stay in front on your screen and catch the trades, I personally just focus on 5 pairs (GBPCAD, GBPNZD, WS30, GBPAUD, and GBJPY, those pairs are just personal preference, the strategy works exactly the same in all pairs. Also due to my timezone I can just trade open of SYDNEY, and TOKYO session, but it doesn't matter, you don't need a pair to move thousands of pips to make money. About the timeframe I just use M15 TF, the other H4 charts are for another strategy and don't have any relation with XARD system, just don't care about them. Apart from square arrows, blue dots and price crossing through the trendline indicator I don't consider anything more. Read all the thread again, the metodology of trading is the same since the beginning, read ALL the posts from XARD777, and you will find all the clues and maybe you will finally get the hang of the system.

Have a good weekend!
These users thanked the author luis1moce for the post (total 4):
Feast, pfxi, Banzai, tvhh94

luis1moce wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:59 am

Hello,

Attached is my June statement. I honestly think that it will be useless because you won't find any correlation with the time the trade is open and when is closed because I take and close this trades based on the semafor, this because remember that the semafor repaints and it is not a problem, you just have to know how to use it and know where price is, if you can't understand this then you won't be profitable. You must stay in front on your screen and catch the trades, I personally just focus on 5 pairs (GBPCAD, GBPNZD, WS30, GBPAUD, and GBJPY, those pairs are just personal preference, the strategy works exactly the same in all pairs. Also due to my timezone I can just trade open of SYDNEY, and TOKYO session, but it doesn't matter, you don't need a pair to move thousands of pips to make money. About the timeframe I just use M15 TF, the other H4 charts are for another strategy and don't have any relation with XARD system, just don't care about them. Apart from square arrows, blue dots and price crossing through the trendline indicator I don't consider anything more. Read all the thread again, the metodology of trading is the same since the beginning, read ALL the posts from XARD777, and you will find all the clues and maybe you will finally get the hang of the system.

Have a good weekend!
luis1moce

Thanks for giving out the trading statement. May i ask which version of Xard did you use and can the rules you laid out, can they be applied to Xard's Universe?

after going through all the posts of this topic and complied all of xards posts one thing hit me all those posts and all the tips have one thing in common and here is what xard suggests most of the time.
Basically, this is a visual trading system to help you to make informed decisions in real-time. XARD'S goal is to get the Intraday Direction Right and Consistently Book Pip$.
TIME FRAME
15 min, 30 min, 1H &LOOK THE 4hr TF

ONLY TRADE WITH THE TREND WHEN THE TREND LINE AND SIGNAL LINE AR NOT IN SYNC THE CANDLES WILL BE GRAY OR BLACK DEPENDS THE UPDATE YOU ARE USING
Criteria for a BUY signal
1) Blue Background
2)blue Candle
2)Blue Trend Line and blue signal line

Criteria for a SELL signal
1) red Background
2)pink Candle
3)RED Trend Line and RED signal line
Best Tip from Xard
The best trades are at the cross of the Trend line if you are in a SELL on a Pink Candle then instead of a stop loss just bail if a Blue Candle appears. If you're in a BUY on a Blue Candle again bail if a Pink Candle appears. For the opposite colour candle to appear price has got to cross back over the Trend line which means that you should no longer be in that trade and you should without hesitation cut your losses instantly and WAIT sit back and reassess the situation (check higher TFs, previous highs and lows, how far has Mmath run, 2/8ths, 3/8ths, 5/8th, are we at overbought +1/8th +2/8ths or oversold -1/8th -2/8ths).
THE PANEL
The DAvg & HiLo stats. This gives feedback to statistical movement of the specific PAIR.
The DAvg shows the avg Daily movement based on the mean avg of (1days + 5days + 10days + 20days)/4
The HiLo shows the current Daily movement and the P20 is the number of Pip$ +/- away from the Daily Open line.
The trading system is a trend based following system to keep you trading in the direction of the trend.
Statistically, price moves the most in the direction of the trend hence the trend based system.
Why Indices
what makes u rather trade of indices over forex?
Look at the ADR levels on the HK50 & WS30 against those of Currencies, if all still hit 61%, is it not better to obtain 61% of the larger ADR levels
Usual order of ADR levels (large to small) HK50, WS30, FTSE100, XAUUSD, GBPNZD, GBPAUD
If most days I hit my targets on HK50 and pick up the slack on WS30, why would I risk trading lesser movement/pips on currencies.
ALL THOSE NOTES ARE FROM XARD I JUST COMPILED.
one thing is clear to me always and always find your best time frame and if you are beginner like myself best trades are the cross of the trend line and if you wanna take another step forward you should trade the second dot which you will find a lot of examples during February until April updates
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 9):
aaven, pfxi, Banzai, oskar656, cinare, Skyold, charli, tvhh94, DaffyTaffy

luis1moce wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:20 am Hello everyone,

Attached my weekly results. Again, just follow trading instructions provided by XARD777, trade from dot to dot.

Happy weekend!
Hello hello hello, congratulations on the results, not bad at all. On what unit of time do you take your positions, M5 or M15.
Which candle you take it on after the blue or red button, 1st, 2nd or 3rd candle. Thank you, in order to better understand