Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Feast wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:53 am

Good day Cladi39,
Pls can you share the bottom indicator (HMA Trend).
I knowit is part of the MONSTERG but somehow I can't seem to add it to the latest UNIVERSE
It seems to filter trades right
Thanks in advance
You must download from site.
https://www.mql5.com/es/market/product/22515
The indicator will be in folder named Market into indicators folder.
Attached pictures of setting.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 2):
Feast, pfxi

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

nasei wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:24 am
May I ask, what are those bottom indicators?

P.s. would also like to trade the dow. But am not live yet. When I go live, I go with a small account of 1000,- It isn't recommended to trade the dow then I guess. With min. size of 1.0 I can't risk it because I would blow my account in no time. If you (or onyone) has a suggestion of how it might be possible, please let me know :In Love:

cinare wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:05 pm P.s. would also like to trade the dow. But am not live yet. When I go live, I go with a small account of 1000,- It isn't recommended to trade the dow then I guess. With min. size of 1.0 I can't risk it because I would blow my account in no time. If you (or onyone) has a suggestion of how it might be possible, please let me know :In Love:
Even if your broker offered you 0.01 lots it wouldn't make sense to trade the Dow with 1000 USD.
You should only invest 1-3% of your capital (depending on how much risk you want to take on) in one trade.
Simple alternative: get a broker who offers 0.01 lots and trade S&P500 (you will find the correlation between Dow and S&P is extremely high, so the same rules apply).
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
cinare

josi wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:34 pm
Even if your broker offered you 0.01 lots it wouldn't make sense to trade the Dow with 1000 USD.
You should only invest 1-3% of your capital (depending on how much risk you want to take on) in one trade.
Simple alternative: get a broker who offers 0.01 lots and trade S&P500 (you will find the correlation between Dow and S&P is extremely high, so the same rules apply).
I'm with ICMarkets right now in demo. I'm very happy with them. The service, the spreads on forex. I would like to go live with them. I'm planning on risking 2% per trade. So lot's betweem 0.01 and 0.04, depending on votality of the pair. I guess the dow and s&p have to wait for now. Once I build my account, I will trade s&p and dow on demo and get a feeling for them..

Thanks for you answer.

Do you also know the anser to the first part of my question perhaps?

nasei wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:14 pm

Red arrow, please tell me how you sell, in those positions
I can see you are new to this, I recomend you study the basic of forex,, support ressistances, patterns, trend lines, indicators, money managemment, then you can try to look in a system that match with your style. Soo in this case i can sugest you an entry based on ny style ( check picture attached.
Attachments