Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

nasei wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:38 pm Yesterday I died in the 500 index chasing the air, I need more examples of failure. As Asians, it is difficult to trade to the United States. At present, there is only a loss, and there is no one game yet. The trend always occurs in the early hours of my sleep. Send more examples!
why don't you "simply" trade an Asian index, if index it must be?
as far as I can see: S&P 500 went up when Asian markets opened - so first it was a buy
only later did it turn into a retracement that - at the moment - still continues:
will it turn into a continuation trade or a trend reversal? At the moment continuation is more likely but - really - nobody knows until it happens (D1 is still up; H4 is still up; H1 retracement)
see: now - 5 hours later - we are in continuation mode (pretty weak, though, it might have very limited potential or MMO moves it along and we see a nice second leg). Had you stayed in your trade, you'd see green pips now.
So - either your SL was too close, or you panicked needlessly and canceled a valid trade.

luis1moce wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:14 am

Hello,

Sorry for spamming this thread with my posts, just wanted to show you another opportunity in the same pair for another 30 pips, so far +60 pips in 30 minutes. Hope everyone gets a week full of pips!!

Regards and thanks to XARD777 for this system!
With respect you are causing the confusion because you say always trade with the blue SQUARE bias but with the examples you gave you did not have that, you only had a blue CIRCLE uptrend bias
These users thanked the author handy148 for the post:
luis1moce

handy148 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:36 pm

With respect you are causing the confusion because you say always trade with the blue SQUARE bias but with the examples you gave you did not have that, you only had a blue CIRCLE uptrend bias
You are right, newbies must trade always with the blue square, advanced traders can trade with counter trend with only blue or red circle. My bad for not clarifying this since the beginning.
These users thanked the author luis1moce for the post:
Banzai