Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

AxlRod wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:46 am Thank u Xard for the cordiality and amiable words of appreciation and respect! :In Love: :In Love: And also to other fellow traders who directly messaging me, u know who u are esp those who needs help and assistance, I may not give the best but t's always a pleasure and honor to share and contribute esp knowledge that might be helpful to everyone to improve and amplify their trading skills rather than to waste our precious time and energy to those people who are full of negativity, bitterness, insecurity, envy, disrespect and crab mentality. Simply ignore them coz those kind of people are very anxious, mentally-ill, lack of comprehension and stressful in life looking to drag people down and bringing up issues and arguments with u. Always remember, no one can stop and drag a good man down! Just continue to spread LOVE, not HATE!♥ Everybody cheers!
😍😘
Here is a man who knows how to give thanks. Sharing what has been received for free is the best way to thank.

dacanba wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:38 pm

Here is a man who knows how to give thanks. Sharing what has been received for free is the best way to thank.
Indeed Bro!♥ :In Love: Thank u for the words with all my humility and respect! ♥ :hug: Despite of all the generosity, benevolence and exertion of efforts, only a few had conveyed gratitude and appreciation for Xard's substantial work, but he perceived criticism, derision, intimidation and taunts instead. Nevertheless, let's surround ourselves with positivity and lucrativeness as we continue to help and build each other up and spread LOVE, not HATE! ♥ :In Love: May the Lord bless and shine upon us with everlasting peace! ♥ :In Love: <3 :hug:
😇😍💗

AxlRod wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:46 am Thank u Xard for the cordiality and amiable words of appreciation and respect! :In Love: :In Love: And also to other fellow traders who directly messaging me, u know who u are esp those who needs help and assistance, I may not give the best but t's always a pleasure and honor to share and contribute esp knowledge that might be helpful to everyone to improve and amplify their trading skills rather than to waste our precious time and energy to those people who are full of negativity, bitterness, insecurity, envy, disrespect, sarcasm, hipocrisy and crab mentality. Simply ignore them coz those kind of people are very anxious, mentally-ill, lack of comprehension and stressful in life as they are busy looking to drag people down and bringing up issues and arguments with u. Always remember, no one can stop and drag a good man down! Just continue to spread LOVE, not HATE!♥ Everybody cheers!
😍😘
Oh, I didn't know I was such a dangerous creature. :facepalm: :Shocked:
I have to tell my wife what a dangerous monster she lives with. :D

AxlRod wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:50 pm

Indeed Bro!♥ :In Love: Thank u for the words with all my humility and respect! ♥ :hug: Despite of all the generosity, benevolence and exertion of efforts, only a few had conveyed gratitude and appreciation for Xard's substantial work, but he perceived criticism, derision, intimidation and taunts instead. Nevertheless, let's surround ourselves with positivity and lucrativeness as we continue to help and build each other up and spread LOVE, not HATE! ♥ :In Love: May the Lord bless and shine upon us with everlasting peace! ♥ :In Love: <3 :hug:
😇😍💗
I completely agree with what you're saying.
Thank you