Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

errol wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:58 pm Watch this great video on money management; it's quite insightful..
Thanks for the video, he has some good stuff on youtube and yes my aim to to no extend past 2% DD depending on what I am trading, unlike stocks an Index would very rarely go to zero as companies can drop out and into an index as they gain and lose value so I asses the biggest drops since 1980 to be around 25 - 30% and look at what my account can handle then i scale in, I haven's always traded CFD's this way as swaps can be a pain but in it's current state I am happy.
These users thanked the author Sappyjay for the post:
errol
May the Pip$ be with you always....

braciola719 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:13 pm

what model is it? is still gray from me is blue from you?
Hello braciola! The latest version shared by XARD called XARD UNIVERSE. Here is the file. Take into account the possible price differences that different brokers may have.
A greeting!
These users thanked the author INFERNO for the post (total 2):
braciola719, charli

Hi XARD thread friends, mrtools, pacois and the coder
I have an idea.
It's about every time we open or close a trade, the script should do a SCREENSHOT.
XARD gave us the scripts for BUYER, SELLER and CLOSE with source code.
Can anyone or does anyone know an encoder that can add the screenshot to these scripts?
That means, whenever we open a trade via the script, the program should automatically take a screenshot.
That would be awesome.
Everyone would have the chart for himself and for the publication of some trades, when and under what circumstances he opened this trade.
It is then like a trading diary

We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

braciola719 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:39 pm there is a manual how to use scripts I don't know what they are and what to do with them
simply drag buyes / seller script in the chart OR you can use shourtcuts but i was not be able to use ALT+B for buy ALT+S for sell and ALT+c for close ALL possitions and ALT+O for screen clean / trendlines and whatever you draw on chart it will open possition buy/ or sell and its basiccaly what lot size can you open default is 1850 * 1 so if u have 1000 account it will open 0.5 possition IIRC and if u edit script and make like 1850*4 it will open like 0.12 on 1000 dollar account

viewtopic.php?p=1295409935#p1295409935 here is thread what xard posted about it

Thank u Xard for the cordiality and amiable words of appreciation and respect! :In Love: :In Love: And also to other fellow traders who directly messaging me, u know who u are esp those who needs help and assistance, I may not give the best but t's always a pleasure and honor to share and contribute esp knowledge that might be helpful to everyone to improve and amplify their trading skills rather than to waste our precious time and energy to those people who are full of negativity, bitterness, insecurity, envy, disrespect, sarcasm, hipocrisy and crab mentality. Simply ignore them coz those kind of people are very anxious, mentally-ill, lack of comprehension and stressful in life as they are busy looking to drag people down and bringing up issues and arguments with u. Always remember, no one can stop and drag a good man down! Just continue to spread LOVE, not HATE!♥ Everybody cheers!
😍😘
Attachments
These users thanked the author AxlRod for the post (total 2):
ragexiii, tokjanggut