LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RplusT wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:28 pm

Feel sad for you braciola. I know trading is challening. But it is not based on good or bad luck, but searching (or sitting idle and waiting) for high probability trades to emerge. I know, it sounds easy when looking from the current candle to the left and your mind goes....."Oh, I would have entered here and closed there and this trade I would not have taken and and....." but filling in the blank space on the right is where it separates the wheat from the chaff. It does not really matter what Indicators and how many you put on the chart. One needs the discipline to go with the flow of the higher TF's and understand Supply/Demand. AND NEVER REGARD THE SEMAFOR ZZ DOTS AS BEING A SIGNAL. :D They are just high lows that change position with the price flow. Xard here has given good advice as how to approch that challenge.
As usual I'm getting carried away as I'm a passionate trader and I want everyone to succeed. I just came here to whish you all the best, good health and take care of yourself! Well, and don't give up! And I appreciate your honesty.
These users thanked the author ayo_deji for the post:
braciola719

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:15 am

Escuse me but you are asking to other to give you his work, Why you dont do your own work? Try the system study paterns, discover your way. In other way you have a lot of samples in the treath and the explication of XARD its simple.
no problem, you're excused and thank you for the help
with self-discipline, discretionary forex trading means using your judgment and intuition as part of the forex trading process :idea:

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Banzai wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:15 am
For EURCHF on June 3rd, 2020, you didn't do anything wrong.
You just don't know where to exit.
For sure, it's an uptrend all day.
You bought @ 1.07999 which is near Fibo 150%. You should exit @ Fibo 161.8%

Another way to trade is:
Long @ Fibo 100%. Exit Fibo 123.6%.
Long @ Fibo 123.6%. Exit Fibo 138.2%.
Long @ Fibo 138.2%. Exit Fibo 150%.
Long @ Fibo 150%. Exit Fibo 161.8%.
wow banzai, thank you for the help, may more of your kind thrive in forex-station :)
These users thanked the author jasonx for the post (total 2):
Banzai, yamahaqs300
with self-discipline, discretionary forex trading means using your judgment and intuition as part of the forex trading process :idea: