Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

cinare wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:31 am
I don't know if you are using monster or universe and with panel or panel with bidratio. I use universe and panel with bidratio: !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-PANEL BID RATIO.

I think both panels work the same though... And the settings are also found both in monster and !!!-MT4 X-XARDg-GB from universe.

Here is what I did. In the (bid) panel, goto settings and set AutoArrangeChart to false.
The goto MT4 X-XARDg-GB from universe or monster. Set the setting showcandles to false. Last, in the MT4 menu click on the candle icon, instead of the line icon.

Now you have normal candles.

Again, not sure if monster has the setting "showcandles" and normal panel has the setting "AutoArrangeChart" but I'm pretty sure it has...
Many thanks

Final Update

Enjoy!
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:21 am Final Update

Enjoy!
Xard777
What are the changes?
- I see ADRD1 is added. I added that from a monster setup. Is this ADRD1 the same?
- I see a lot of the indi's have the same name but other timestamp. Are they updated code wise?
- I see !!!-MT4 X-XARDg-HA added. I will check it out. Thanks!
- I see zigzag added. Is it the same from moster?

Thanks again for your great setups and sharing them here! :In Love: I have learned a lot by studing the charts from your setups and pairing them with my favorite indi's. It shed's a whole new light on things ;) :In Love: Big :hug: and warm regards, Cindy

braciola719 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:42 pm

thanks a lot for the words ,, today I will go to look for work even if after the covid 19 it is not easy, moreover I am also very old, with trading I have tried for 15 years but I have not succeeded yet thanks to everyone and thanks also xard I love you
Feel sad for you braciola. I know trading is challening. But it is not based on good or bad luck, but searching (or sitting idle and waiting) for high probability trades to emerge. I know, it sounds easy when looking from the current candle to the left and your mind goes....."Oh, I would have entered here and closed there and this trade I would not have taken and and....." but filling in the blank space on the right is where it separates the wheat from the chaff. It does not really matter what Indicators and how many you put on the chart. One needs the discipline to go with the flow of the higher TF's and understand Supply/Demand. AND NEVER REGARD THE SEMAFOR ZZ DOTS AS BEING A SIGNAL. :D They are just high lows that change position with the price flow. Xard here has given good advice as how to approch that challenge.
As usual I'm getting carried away as I'm a passionate trader and I want everyone to succeed. I just came here to whish you all the best, good health and take care of yourself! Well, and don't give up! And I appreciate your honesty.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
chris006, RZAMK, stond, Erebøs_X

xard777 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:21 am Final Update
Enjoy!
Xard777
Thanks,
what's with the HeikenAshi-Toggle-Switch?
Candles+HeikenAshi vs HeikenAshi? (makes it possible to trade gray candles, i. e. in a wide range?)
And what's the advantage of the fast MA? It "almost" follows price - so it's a smoothed line of price.
Simply trade fast MA:
fast MA < long MA and fast MA turning red: sell
fast MA > long MA and fast MA turning blue: buy
or in wider moves:
long MA red; wait for fast MA turning red: sell
long MA blue; wait for fast MA turning blue: buy
Of course: only in a trending phase)
Do I read you correctly?

luis1moce wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:58 am Hello traders,

Just want to post my weekly results, this week was hard for me, not much time for trading, also markets were a little erratic.

Regards!
I don't know, if you followed a little bit of Xard's advice (I partly factor the system's indications into mine), and you couldn't be profitable e.g. this week... I don't know when you will be...
This was my first full week with my FX-broker on a Live account (I have a longer term investment account for stocks, with the bulk of my money, but I heard the challenge to play more actively :) ), and I practically tripled it. (Should I complain that even if we take a positive zeros as win, I still couldn't reach 95%, only 92%...? :( :D)
1. I focused on indices (mostly DAX) first, not to be scattered (I might widen the portfolio later)
2. I focused mostly on pullbacks in dominant trend.
3. I experiment with Elliott-theory to know even more exactly which 2nd dots are really profitable (but if you know only 2nd dots, with a worse winratio, but you are still mostly OK!) And some of my favourite days (I have separate MT4 for analysis, one of it is XARD version, I like mostly clean charts to trade): And for beginners I would really advice to focus on the bottom right corner, first...
These users thanked the author jgxpro for the post (total 2):
jasonx, pfxi