Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:04 am Friends I see a lot of you concentrate in ZZ only, ZZ it is not the entry point, it is just an other indicator to understand or help you analize the situation, i take a few trades against of ZZ , but thats an other reverse tachnique.
In the picture a complete analisys of my technique.
Thanks Cladi for the illustration.

QQ - What is the indicator that is used for support and resistance with those small icons on the right? Could you please share if you dont mind.

Thanks in advance

ipodpune wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:55 am

Thanks Cladi for the illustration.

QQ - What is the indicator that is used for support and resistance with those small icons on the right? Could you please share if you dont mind.

Thanks in advance
That indicator it is not free, anyway work like soo much others support and ressistance indis, like the attached one.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
ipodpune

xard777 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:37 pm XARD UNIVERSE setup
Enjoy
Xard777
Dear Xard,
I liked the previous version, but I love the more streamlined feeling of this one, and the expanding contracting bands give some extra info compared to the previous.
I would like to ask whether I could use, the PANEL, OCTAVEMATH, SYMBOLCHANGER, CLOCK indies from the previous version, because these are the ones I have to modify to almost reach the quality of your set-up on my screen. If I'm right the essential difference aren't in these, but the ZigZags, GB, etc.

[quote=Skyold post_id=1295411582 time=1591011554 user_id=4929918]
Hello XARD and XARD thread friends,
i think that i am not the only one who is a little confused at times (for about 6-10 months)
Therefore I would like to publish the following CHART to get an answer to the most important question.
Which direction should I open a trade in?
I personally trade on the 5MIN chart. Now I have 30MIN and 4H chart in front of me.
RED SQUARE = ​​only trade short
RED ARROW = only trade short
everything clear up here

but after the RED ARROW the ZZ makes a BLUE POINT.
Now is the BLUE POINT the 2 point after the BLUE ARROW or is the BLUE POINT the 1 point after the RED ARROW?
If it is the second point then I will open a LONG position, but if it is the first point I will wait for the second point for a SHORT position.

I know nobody can predict the direction 100%. I don't expect that either. My only concern is to understand.
If anyone brings reasonably understandable arguments here, I am very grateful to them.

Maybe it's the problem of translation software. I still don't understand Mr. xard's system rules. What opportunities should I wait for in such a situation
Attachments