Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello XARD and XARD thread friends,
i think that i am not the only one who is a little confused at times (for about 6-10 months)
Therefore I would like to publish the following CHART to get an answer to the most important question.
Which direction should I open a trade in?
I personally trade on the 5MIN chart. Now I have 30MIN and 4H chart in front of me.
RED SQUARE = ​​only trade short
RED ARROW = only trade short
everything clear up here

but after the RED ARROW the ZZ makes a BLUE POINT.
Now is the BLUE POINT the 2 point after the BLUE ARROW or is the BLUE POINT the 1 point after the RED ARROW?
If it is the second point then I will open a LONG position, but if it is the first point I will wait for the second point for a SHORT position.

I know nobody can predict the direction 100%. I don't expect that either. My only concern is to understand.
If anyone brings reasonably understandable arguments here, I am very grateful to them.

Best regards

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
jasonx
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Today on WS30 on the 15 Min Chart there were four profitable trades generating +300 to +500 Pip$
Coming off the UP ARROW you take BUYS ONLY as Price crosses the Trend line and the Candle turns BLUE.
Coming off the DOWN ARROW you take SELLS ONLY as Price crosses the Trend Line and the Candle turns PINK
This is a SIMPLE TRADING SYSTEM and it really is that simple.
All the best
Xard777

You can see the highlighted trades off the Trend line on the enclosed chart for today.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
oskar656, Skyold, Jimmy, josi, traderokey, LittleCaro, fadhayemustafa, Erebøs_X, pfxi, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Skyold wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:39 pm Hello XARD and XARD thread friends,
i think that i am not the only one who is a little confused at times (for about 6-10 months)
Therefore I would like to publish the following CHART to get an answer to the most important question.
Which direction should I open a trade in?
I personally trade on the 5MIN chart. Now I have 30MIN and 4H chart in front of me.
RED SQUARE = ​​only trade short
RED ARROW = only trade short
everything clear up here

but after the RED ARROW the ZZ makes a BLUE POINT.
Now is the BLUE POINT the 2 point after the BLUE ARROW or is the BLUE POINT the 1 point after the RED ARROW?
If it is the second point then I will open a LONG position, but if it is the first point I will wait for the second point for a SHORT position.

I know nobody can predict the direction 100%. I don't expect that either. My only concern is to understand.
If anyone brings reasonably understandable arguments here, I am very grateful to them.

Best regards

Screenshot (12).png

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (14).png
Seems like you are using slightly other versions to the current one (xard universe or monsterv3)?

Since I have been testing the monsterv3 (and also previous systems) at least several hours with strategy tester there are some things I notice:

This one here is the optimal case (what we want to see): You literally take the 2nd blue dot and wait until you see a red white arrow.
This can work out as I saw some setups in backtesting but I also saw this in live mode and it works.

But this one here can also happen to you (how reality can look): I call this "fake arrow" since obivously when price cross over the blue dotted line, the red white arrow manifest itself into a blue dot
So waiting always for 2nd blue dot like in case 1 is not always good since you can miss out big moves.

If I am not mistaken we are taking the 2nd blue dot because we want to avoid this: During the backtesting I notice also some setups like this: But I have to admit, these kind of cases happens rarely.

You can test it out for yourself. Now after looking these cases, how would you trade?
Cladi39 has shown example that you can take pullbacks and xard777 showing today a similar move (at least for me).
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post (total 7):
josi, oskar656, Skyold, RZAMK, marwilli, pfxi, StuartWong

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:53 pm Today on WS30 on the 15 Min Chart there were four profitable trades generating +300 to +500 Pip$
Coming off the UP ARROW you take BUYS ONLY as Price crosses the Trend line and the Candle turns BLUE.
Coming off the DOWN ARROW you take SELLS ONLY as Price crosses the Trend Line and the Candle turns PINK
All the best
Xard777

You can see the highlighted trades off the Trend line on the enclosed chart for today.
thank you very much

xard777 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:53 pm Today on WS30 on the 15 Min Chart there were four profitable trades generating +300 to +500 Pip$
All the best
Xard777

I got these trades (except the 2 am one) exactly as depicted per screenshot and right now engaged in 4th re-entry long
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post (total 2):
xard777, StuartWong