Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello, Mr. xard, I wrote a reply with translation software, which may not mean that standard. Please forgive me, your system looks perfect, but can redrawing improve this aspect, on the other hand, does your latest system represent your latest understanding and the most perfect technology, which is much better than the previous system, or, just change a way of thinking, can you introduce a new one I've been looking for a system that is in line with my psychological state and personality. I'm sorry to disturb you.

报错

luis1moce wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:40 am

Sure.

Just wait for a blue square to appear, then wait for a blue small dot to appear, then wait for another blue small dot to appear and open trade in direction of the blue square when candle changes color.

Attached an example to make it clear.
Thanks, this image explanation helped a lot.
What timeframes you are usually trade on to get those results?
Thanks again.

jingzhigang wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:47 pm Hello, Mr. xard, I wrote a reply with translation software, which may not mean that standard. Please forgive me, your system looks perfect, but can redrawing improve this aspect, on the other hand, does your latest system represent your latest understanding and the most perfect technology, which is much better than the previous system, or, just change a way of thinking, can you introduce a new one I've been looking for a system that is in line with my psychological state and personality. I'm sorry to disturb you.

报错
?? Mate rather change your " psychological state and personality" to the market as the market will never bend to your will - just saying