LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

jgxpro wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:46 am
Khm, it's not rocket science, and I myself very rarely looked at mq4 code:) But now you have to, because this is pretty much a problem you can do efficiently only for yourself.
If you use your common sense, everywhere a text is written there are the quite telling variable names considering location: 'gap', and 'mgap', we search for their initialization. So:
1. Choose !!! ****** ADR D1 indicator in Navigator window
2. Press Enter.
3. search for: string gap=" ",mgap=" "; There are MANY SPACES between the " " symbols, but the forum engine compresses it!
4. you might have to decrease both (simply delete some spaces), but you have to experiment with these (actually original values: 42, and 15 spaces)
5. Save modified version!
5. In MT4 press Ctrl+I
6. Choose ADR D1 indi -> Delete
7. Restart MT4
8. Apply ADR D1 indi again.
That's all.
Wow thanks! Had the same issue and have been able to fix it! :)
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post:
jgxpro

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

alij79 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:41 am

WOW! thats awesome, im looking forward to it, damn I'm excited man! cant wait to start new weeek with this system and start making pips...

XARD: I have just posted the XARD Holy Grail Trading System - FREE it's called MONSTERg
You can easily make +500 Pip$ per Day trading WS30 Index only
You compound that using the BUY/SELL scripts that I posted and you have more money than wanna be trillionaire Jeff Bezos
You're Welcome
Enjoy!
Xard777
Dear XARD,

Please could you kindly explain how to use the buy&sell scripts__?

Thanks.