Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

alij79 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:19 pm

can you please help me with my chart ?, it does not show octave maths indicator values 1/8th, 2/8th , 3/8th etc... they are like behind the adr and symbol panel... I am using the template and indicators, the latest ones u provided....

will appreciate if you can help me fix this... pls see the image of my chart

XARD: Drag to the left the inverted white triangle (top right of your screen) until you see the octave math levels, then save your template.
does anyone help here? ? nobody cares to respond here, i have been asking that my chart with the template provided does not fit properly to the screen, i cannot see the octave math values, image was already attached in previous post plus the lines and everything on chart appears very big....

anyone can help and help me solve this issue ???

alij79 wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:04 pm

does anyone help here? ? nobody cares to respond here, i have been asking that my chart with the template provided does not fit properly to the screen, i cannot see the octave math values, image was already attached in previous post plus the lines and everything on chart appears very big....

"XARD: Drag to the left the inverted white triangle (top right of your screen) until you see the octave math levels, then save your template."
May the Pip$ be with you always....

alij79 wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:04 pm

Hello,

first of all, the monitor from xard is using an UHD resolution.
See here viewtopic.php?p=1294874162#p1294874162
So depending on your monitor and using the screen size it may appear differently on your chart.

Secondly you can adjust also in the windows settings and see if it helps. I dont know which OS you are using but mine looks like this Third, as I can see you have already attached the answer from xard777 in your edited post regarding the values of the octavemath. I have attached two pictures.
Fourth, I have provided you a link to a great instructions from xard777.

Here again viewtopic.php?p=1295409935#p1295409935

He stated clearly ''You may according to your screen size have to manually adjust the screen to show the Octavemath figures on the right of the chart. To do this just drag the white Upside down triangle (top right of screen) about one inch to the left until the MM figures are in full view then remember to save the template for future use.''
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post:
DRAXILL

MONSTERg

To get Indy in bottom screen pls d/l from here https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/22515
If it does not display exactly as shown in screenshot then go to the HMA Trend menu...
On the color tab change all the widths from 0 to 1
On the common tab change the minimum to -1 and maximum to 4
now press OK and all should be exactly as shown
Remember to save the template as MONSTERg
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world