Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

First ever trade on the DOW = +80 pips.

I didn't realize the pip value was more than regular forex pairs so when I got in, I was a bit shocked at the value of my TP and SL... so once price went my way I immediately started to trail my stoploss and was able to get out +80 pips.

Will most likely lower my lot sizes and try to shoot for my 150 TP next time.

I've been watching the DOW (thanks to Xard) and it's looking like I can get away with a 150 stop and 150 TP with a fairly good win rate scalping the 1 min.

Still love Gold, but the DOW has been looking spicy.
Attachments

Hello, Xard,
probably this isn't at all helpful for someone like you but I just compared your Stochastics to a somewhat smoothed one
(Stochastic filtered + alert etc. on forex-station.com): color changes on slope
I know that you don't need the Stoch at all to trade your system but if you want it for confirmation, say, the smoothed version - though somewhat lagging - produces fewer false signals and by doing so may help beginners etc.
Anyway just an idea...
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
xard777, Mundu19

josi wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:14 am Hello, Xard,
probably this isn't at all helpful for someone like you but I just compared your Stochastics to a somewhat smoothed one
(Stochastic filtered + alert etc. on forex-station.com): color changes on slope
I know that you don't need the Stoch at all to trade your system but if you want it for confirmation, say, the smoothed version - though somewhat lagging - produces fewer false signals and by doing so may help beginners etc.
Anyway just an idea...
Can you please share this Indi?
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post:
xard777

josi wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:39 am
Your screenshot doesn't show Xard's system - so you shouldn't post it here.
I think it is a step moving average - there are many, so I don't know which one.
mntiwana might know - he knows them all, somehow.
with all do respect, u will find this picture at page 10, i think.
the indicator is integrated in template xardfx17 and it a bbstop, most probably.
anyway i found something close to what i was looking for .... thank u very much.