Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi everyone ... have been enjoying reading through the thread ..... does anyone know if the 'ChaosArr' indicator repaints?

The 'ChaosArr' indicator was used in an earlier version of the xard system and it gives a yellow arrow / yellow double line signal at swing highs or swing lows. Ive got the indicator on my charts but because of its accuracy in backtesting, Im guessing that it repaints?

Also, am I right to assume that the ChaosArr indicator is related to the Chaos Averages indicator. When I put it on my charts, the two seem to correlate nicely with one another but there appears to be some differences in the signals being generated also. Maybe the ChaosArr is a repainter?

Any help about this would be greatly appreciated as I am trying to use these signals in my forward testing process.

Thanks again xard for helping us all to learn and grow as traders!

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

MaitriMarty wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:29 pm In the earlier models of xard, there was also a nice red & yello dotted lines signal (for telling when the 1 hour / 4 hour market cycle was finishing up). Does anyone know what the name of this is and whether it is a repainter?

Thanks very much for the help. Im really liking the xard approach and am hoping to take my trading to the next level :-)
I think they're called 4 hr marker and 1 hr marker.

They do repaint. Probably some kind of zigzag