Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

lazareth1 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:31 am

Yes I see that it is XARD new system but I see no goldband in his screenshots
In the Xmas edition that will be released on Dec25, 2019. by XARD. To me, the GOLDBAND is the outerband that look like bollinger bands. It may be the heart of the system. If does not repaint, it will be the first true none repaint price cycle. Let keep our fingers crossed and continue to pray for XARD as we remainber the birth of Jesus Christ and await Xmas edition files.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Austin3 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:15 am

In the Xmas edition that will be released on Dec25, 2019. by XARD. To me, the GOLDBAND is the outerband that look like bollinger bands. It may be the heart of the system. If does not repaint, it will be the first true none repaint price cycle. Let keep our fingers crossed and continue to pray for XARD as we remainber the birth of Jesus Christ and await Xmas edition files.
Ah you mean the blackbands? Sorry I was looking for GOLD :)

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

juanv101 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:55 am @xard777

Hi Champ - hoping you can help - im using your [XARDFX-MA-ZZ v2] indicator but don't seem to get the mobile alerts when the "Show Signal = true" line changes either from bullish to bearish... not sure if this will send a push notification or does it only send an mobile alert when the "show trend = true" line changes?

Im working full time so its very difficult for me even impossible to scan the markets.... the "show signal" line change notification will make a world of difference to my trading.
current settings:

Capture.JPG
Hi Xard,

Just a thread bump :)