Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DRAXILL wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:04 pm So this is the breakout indicator that I use to take breakouts.
This counts every 16 candles back.
If price breaks past the last 16 candles it will show.
Maybe a good programmer will make a dash out of it or something.

I can't just give it to you. You won't learn anything like that.
I use the 16 candle breakout on the 1hr.
And trade the 4hr towards the daily.

Why do I trade like this?

1st lesson
Breakouts are the leading indicator. Its price action. Every other indicator or most of them are lagging. Only price action is leading.
When you compare leading to lagging I will win every time.

put the functions in the libraries folder

Also, I don't take just every breakout. It's the bite and the signal that I look for to check my fishing line.

ish
Thank you so much Ish.
I see it's a dynamic BOX. Why 16 candles? Is there a reason you chose this value?

Can you write more about "And trade the 4hr towards the daily", I think this is very important, and I want to understand your trading style.

Thank you for the indicator and for your help.
Best Regards
stond
These users thanked the author stond for the post (total 2):
Sincere007, 太虚一毫

Here is another way to trade the different timeframes.
In the screenshot you will see four 15min charts.
The white line is the 15min signal, the blue/gold line the 1hr scalping signal and the green line is our 4hr trend.
You can see how price reacts when crossing the 4hr green line and we can see our entries off the 1hr line and we can see the best moves in conjunction with the 4hr trend.

I have added the green 4hr into the Xmas edition (optional from input menu)
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE.
All the best
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
stond, thomdel, Blueman, bdunn, Narkarn, Sincere007, RobertPoznan, hannele, fadhayemustafa, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:37 am Here is another way to trade the different timeframes.
The white line is the 15min signal, the blue/gold line the 1hr scalping signal and the green line is our 4hr trend.
You can see how price reacts when crossing the 4hr green line and we can see our entries off the 1hr line and we can see the best moves in conjunction with the 4hr trend.

All the best
Xard777

Superb.......Amazing Visual system.
Thanks a Ton.

xard777 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:37 am Here is another way to trade the different timeframes.

All the best
Xard777
Where is the XMAS edition located?

XARD: It's not where? it's when.