Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:55 pm

Basically, you have your roadmap laid out in front of you.

It consists of a 4HR cycle Startpoint and a 4HR cycle Endpoint with possible 1HR cycle Checkpoints along the way (depending on the journey).

Once you get your head around this roadmap on the 1HR TF you can then go down to the 5min TF and trade in the direction of the new 4HR cycle Endpoint using the backgound candle body and matching 5min candle. i.e. If the 4hr cycle Startpoint is BLUE then we would look to trade the green backgound candle body and matching Blue candles in the direction towards the 4HR cycle EndPoint (which would of course be PINK)... Game Over and the trading cycle repeats ad infinitum (Wash, Rinse, Repeat).
All the best

Xard777
Hi Xard777,

thanks a lot for your respone.

i'll try it.

Regards,

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:43 pm I only trade HK50 & WS30 as they tend to be big movers and hitting my daily target is way easier than with currencies.
On a 55" or 65" TV screen you can easily setup the charts showing both 1hr & 5m TFs for HK50 & WS30.
You also have plenty of room on top for your browser (I use Yandex browser as you can pop the video screen out and still browse other sites).
On the browser go to http://watchnewslive.tv/ as you can watch live FOX BUSINESS, HBO, SHOWTIME, HGTV & many other channels while you wait for your trades to come around.
Enjoy
All the best
Xard777
Thanks for this great tip .. xard777 :)

yandex and tv are going to be permanent on my screen hereafter :)

thiru wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:46 pm Thanks for this great tip .. xard777 :)
yandex and tv are going to be permanent on my screen hereafter :)
Just make sure that you run a vpn at all times when connected to the internet.
I use PIA www.Privateinternetaccess.com
It costs around $35 p/yr and there are plenty of others to choose from.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 2):
thiru, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Re: XARD v 52 crashes?

xard777 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:18 am

Well, if you are serious about using ver 52 then may I suggest that you rename your current MT4 folder (add BAK) then d/l a new MT4 platform from your broker and add the two Indys plus template from 52 setup. Restart your new MT4 and make sure you are on D1 TF then choose your disired currency and choose the xardfx-52 template, it should appear right away, now change the TF to H4, then H1 working your way down to 1min. Then go back to D1 and repeat with all the currencies and indicies that you intend on using. Once done, you should not have any crashes or freezing problems.
All the best
Xard777
Funny, that you now treat me as I would not know that. I tried it on different mt4 platforms that never had problems and after changing timeframe to especially M5 or M15 several times mt4 prices stop moving, it goes to 100 % cpu and mt4 does not react for many minutes, so that you have to close it. It's defintely !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-52.ex4, but I will test further more, if Linux Manjaro or Wine are part of the problem. Which Linux do you use?

Re: XARD v 52 crashes?

friend4you wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:24 pm

Funny, that you now treat me as I would not know that. I tried it on different mt4 platforms that never had problems and after changing timeframe to especially M5 or M15 several times mt4 prices stop moving, it goes to 100 % cpu and mt4 does not react for many minutes, so that you have to close it. It's defintely !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-52.ex4, but I will test further more, if Linux Manjaro or Wine are part of the problem. Which Linux do you use?
Hello,

You can try to make a mt4 install directly in your "C: " folder.

Like I said in an earlier post, I only trade HK50 & WS30, not trying to convert ppl, just show them alternatives is all.
Today had you traded the cross of the Middle Gann line on the 5min TF on both charts you could have booked over 1'000 plus Pip$.
That said, most traders would probably have been happy to quit for the day after hitting 100 to 150 Pip$. A target much easier to hit and maintain on both these Index charts than on Currency charts.
Just food for thought.
Enjoy
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 4):
2019hutanglunas, allan, hannele, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:40 pm

Just make sure that you run a vpn at all times when connected to the internet.
I use PIA www.Privateinternetaccess.com
It costs around $35 p/yr and there are plenty of others to choose from.
All the best
Xard777
thanks for this xard777, yes its a good idea to use vpn for tv channels.. :)

love the yandex video popouts ... very nice.

and yes, never crossed my mind to trade indices .. looks like its the instrument to trade.. will look into that.. thanks for the idea again.

xard777 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:43 pm I only trade HK50 & WS30 as they tend to be big movers and hitting my daily target is way easier than with currencies.
On a 55" or 65" TV screen you can easily setup the charts showing both 1hr & 5m TFs for HK50 & WS30.
You also have plenty of room on top for your browser (I use Yandex browser as you can pop the video screen out and still browse other sites).
On the browser go to http://watchnewslive.tv/ as you can watch live FOX BUSINESS, HBO, SHOWTIME, HGTV & many other channels while you wait for your trades to come around.
Enjoy
All the best
Xard777

hello xard777,
First of all, thank you for sharing your great work and telling you that I have been following you for a long time ...
Secondly: ask if you can add a multiframe indicator to your panel to your system.
The multiframe panel would show the candles 1H-4H-D so it would not be necessary to have to be changing the different times and you could always work on graphics of 1 hour or 5 minutes.
ALL THE BEST
Attachments