XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Ideally for use on 1Hr charts.

The Candle colours are as follows...
Light Blue for an UPTREND (Candle is above both Blue MA lines).
Light Pink for a DOWNTREND (Candle is below both Red MA lines).
Candle is Black when the MA line colours are not in sync (i.e. one Blue and one Red).

Ideally, when the Candles are in an UPTREND then you want to be trading Above the Gold colour Daily Open line and when the Candles are in a DOWNTREND you want to be trading Below the Gold Daily Open line.

The Large background Candles on the 1hr chart shows the Daily Candle movement.
You want to be using a broker that has their server set to NY Close.
You have the option to choose your own parameters from within the indicator's input menu to suit your own style of trading.

Enc. MT4 files plus screenshot for your perusal.
All the best

Xard777

Latest update:
22 June 2019 Instructions to trade using the XARDFX-48 Strategy
XARD-20170217-ScreenShot.png
XARD-20170217.zip
(372.19 KiB) Downloaded 2630 times

Hi Xard777
Congratulation opening your specific thread more in demand by users and thanks for your help and sincere contribution towards trading community.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Thanks again Xard777. May I ask what's the size of your computer screen???? Thank you...

jjventural wrote:Thanks again Xard777. May I ask what's the size of your computer screen???? Thank you...
Screen size is 55" UHD with resolution 3,840 x 2,160
The OS that I use is Linux Mint 18.1 and I run multiple MT4 packages on multiple workspaces using Wine 1.8 - I find that MT4 runs better, faster and more stable on Linux than it ever did on Windows. Also, with Linux I run a 2GB Virtual Ram Drive which helps a lot once all the programs are up and running.

All the best
Xard777

jjventural wrote:Thanks again Xard777. May I ask what's the size of your computer screen???? Thank you...
Hi jjventural
Welcome here and thanks for your joining us
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Thanks to you also mntiwana for all your contributions. Thanks Xard777 for your explanation. I don't know if you could help me about where to find information about how to create a virtual RAM drive. I have also openened several mt4 platforms at the same time with baskets and when important news come, the computer freezes....

jjventural wrote:Thanks to you also mntiwana for all your contributions. Thanks Xard777 for your explanation. I don't know if you could help me about where to find information about how to create a virtual RAM drive. I have also openened several mt4 platforms at the same time with baskets and when important news come, the computer freezes....
I think this help you
Untitled.png

mntiwana wrote: I think this help you

Hi Mntiwana; this is given right,best information. You are not only providing indicators thruly best information about PC. I do hope community thankful for all given information. 
All the best,
CHMelih

armchairtycoon wrote:very good system .i use it to scalp dax.

thank you xard
Thanx. I use it to trade Gold
All the best
Xard777
ScreenShot.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

10 Replies 3538 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    2. Major trend system

20 Replies 9017 Views