Skimming Swallow - a Simple Trend Strategy

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

There is nothing wrong about candle sticks when you know how to use them, e.g. a doji is either a sign of reversal or continuation. The Hi-Lo-Channel is the problem. It repaints the last dist/2 bars, default 12. It kills your account when the reversal was just a short retracement. I saw once a setting with Donchian Channels, but I don't like indis for showing me the High and Low of a period. But the indi pacois posted there looks only good in history.

Krelian
Yes, you are right .  [smile] .  I just add candle pattern indi to show the method how its works and need more study needs.  [smile] 

Do you have RSI -MA historgram latest indi?
Attachments
pattern_recognition_master_v7_nmc.mq4
(33 KiB) Downloaded 317 times

I use another JCS indi. I attach it.
The following pic is a scalping setup. When the odds are in your favor, here JCS and divergences, go in. Trend continuation patterns with the original rules or changed to more aggressive. You also can take the reversal/retracement patterns, but this is a bit more risky. I'm fan of the RSI of MACD double.

Swallow and RSI_MACD.png
Attachments
Swallow and RSI_MACD.png
Swallow and RSI_MACD.png (86.13 KiB) Viewed 1604 times
Candlestick - CPIv1.6.ex4
(24.21 KiB) Downloaded 402 times
rsi of macd double.mq4
(14.96 KiB) Downloaded 357 times

Objection me LORD [crazy]

3277076.png 
Attachments
3277076.png
3277076.png (126.06 KiB) Viewed 1589 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Another awesome tool is the EFT I discovered these days [love]  sometime you have to outbreak the EF transformation, but you get nice results with it easily. Swinging or trend following on M5 doesn't have to be difficult.

Swallow and EFT.png 
PS: the template is tested for GBP pairs and on M5, but you can optimize it for higher tfs easily.
Attachments
Swallow and EFT.png
Swallow and EFT.png (54.41 KiB) Viewed 1587 times
dynamic zone - ehlers fisher transform nrp.ex4
(25.14 KiB) Downloaded 322 times
Dynamic zones EFT macd averages smoothed.ex4
(118.89 KiB) Downloaded 397 times
EFT skimming swallow for GBP M5.tpl
(4.43 KiB) Downloaded 370 times

[QUOTE=mntiwana]Objection me LORD [crazy] [/QUOTE]

Losses are part of the game and are absolutely ok when they are small. No indicator or system is perfect. The losses are small, right? You make them even quickly. You can also stay out as long as the odds aren't in your favor. That's the big advantage of FX or BO compared to sport bets. And we don't bet in FX.

hi Krielan
i do appricearte that candle stick indicator, if its possible to add my math in it bez. i do believe the given patterns are very less not always comes in chat and it is a strong trend indication candle. [smile]

I attaching a new snaps with channel indicator arrows and another sanp without trend changel indicator with 2 other suporting historgram indicators  [smile] can see the difference... [cool][cool] with a new logic .

i needs to test when market open..Screenshot_12.png   Screenshot_10.png 

Attachments
Screenshot_12.png
Screenshot_12.png (56.87 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
Screenshot_11.png
Screenshot_11.png (32.62 KiB) Viewed 1357 times
Screenshot_10.png
Screenshot_10.png (54.59 KiB) Viewed 1581 times

[QUOTE=sal]hi Krielan
i do appricearte that candle stick indicator, if its possible to add my math in it bez. i do believe the given patterns are very less not always comes in chat and it is a strong trend indication candle. [smile]

I attaching a new snaps with channel indicator arrows and another sanp without trend changel indicator with 2 other suporting historgram indicators  [smile] can see the difference... [cool][cool] with a new logic .

i needs to test when market open..    

[/QUOTE]
Not visible,what tf and indicators you used
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

hi tiwana
Its M1 TF..
sub chart: RSI HISTO with MA & T3 CCI
main chart; signal alert cahnnel 
[smile]

[QUOTE=sal]hi Krielan

i needs to test when market open..Screenshot_12.png   Screenshot_10.png 

[/QUOTE]Isn't that solar wind there too?