Re: LTT-LTFs Long Term Trading on Lower TFs

friend4you wrote:Good idea. Maybe mntiwana can post the indicators first for us to become familiar. In that way, not too many questions come up in the beginning.
Hi friend4you
This is what we doing day and night,trying to fill the gap by posting/uploading stuff on priority bases,as you all knows we started from zero stuff.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

friend4you wrote:Sure, good work, just meant the indicators before whole strategy as you did for skimming swallow strategy.
This is not as strategy building works. You have either take an approach or a powerful indi with an idea behind it and build a strategy around it. So, you add other indis or approaches that has synergy with your first idea. Then you have a simple strategy what must be tested and optimized, maybe changed or sometimes completely dumped.

By posting random indicators noone is helped. They can be interpreted in many different ways. Just take EMA or RSX. Everyone has something different in mind. Some take RSX for OB/OS, others for zero-crossing and others just want the divergences and some just draw TLs - and maybe I forgot one or two possibilities to use RSX. EMA the same story.

In the technical Section you have only indicators, here is the application related Section. 

samuelkanu wrote:Nice to be here with my good old forex family especially mrtools,mladen and mntiwana e.t.c. Mntiwana keep up the good work and also am expecting your strategy cos i know it will be good. Thanks in advance
I agree!

To Krelian99:
I thought mntiwana just has not the time to post the strategy, not that he wants to build a new strategy. I like his other strategy and I always watch on the indicators he replies on.