Re: LTT-LTFs Long Term Trading on Lower TFs

samuelkanu wrote:Nice to be here with my good old forex family especially mrtools,mladen and mntiwana e.t.c. Mntiwana keep up the good work and also am expecting your strategy cos i know it will be good. Thanks in advance
Hi samuelkanu
Welcome man,thanks for joining your old friends including all two boss
almost i am keen interested to create that strategy with the help of you all,i needs your negative comments,opinions and criticism about, not praises so that we form it workable.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

friend4you wrote:
I agree!

To Krelian99:
I thought mntiwana just has not the time to post the strategy, not that he wants to build a new strategy. I like his other strategy and I always watch on the indicators he replies on.
Hi friend4me
believe me strategy is not ready nor i work on even a day if it was done already i post it at first post,just it is an idea that i want form for my own self,of course every bit will be open and clear here to all ..... only one thing i like mention,i have no problem about indicators i can adjust/accommodate any good indicator to/in any form and situation but in all other related matters i am nill or null my teacher and guide is krelian in trading matters and i am proud of him, and really i feel shame and sad when you users asking for that announced strategy again and again but i am just promising simply,sorry for that and my apologies to all of you for getting late,hope soon we will be working on.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Krelian99 wrote:
This is not as strategy building works. You have either take an approach or a powerful indi with an idea behind it and build a strategy around it. So, you add other indis or approaches that has synergy with your first idea. Then you have a simple strategy what must be tested and optimized, maybe changed or sometimes completely dumped.

By posting random indicators noone is helped. They can be interpreted in many different ways. Just take EMA or RSX. Everyone has something different in mind. Some take RSX for OB/OS, others for zero-crossing and others just want the divergences and some just draw TLs - and maybe I forgot one or two possibilities to use RSX. EMA the same story.

In the technical Section you have only indicators, here is the application related Section. 
Improving codes is different from trading even if it's demo trading. Only a trader with a clear trading logic and an understanding of how indicators work (not necessarily should know how are they coded) can develop a system.

I think we can really accomplish something good in here! We have excelent coders, traders with different levels of experience but all with the same goal, create a trading sytem that works for all! We all know that a system that works for one of us sometimes will not work for others. Every trader has his own favorite indicator, style and even with the same indicator, we use different settings to acomplish the same, pips! We can start to create something that works for all of us, understanding how it works and why it works.What are we going to use for our entries? What are your favorite indicators to make you open a position, and why? What are the indicators that make you feel confident about knowing the trend and why? From my point of view, and this is my opinion, i'm here to learn everything i can with all of you, I use Higher timeframes H4,D1,W1 to know the trend, lower to get the entry, from M5 to H1. I personally use H4 to see what is going on, and M15 or H1 to make my entries. I  put both charts, side by side always. I like a lot CCI. and i use All Woodies cci. I use All stoch and TDI too, Im using TDI from Xard777 (thank you it's awesome)
I use Sync Bands to spot high probability reversals in MTF mode.All was from TSD. Can we find a balance in all strategies from all of us?     
Attachments

sure mate, no problem here you go! the 
Attachments

mntiwana wrote:Hi
Soon i am going to start an (LTLTF) long term trading on lower TFs trading strategy,though mostly traders afraid of and experts always recommends on HTFs but i will try up to my best to make it workable,the theme behind is a trading concept that might be suitable for retail traders as we mostly low level (financially) traders cant afford financially and risk wise,time wise on HTFs,so an alternative to swing traders too.
of course your suggestions and contributions are welcome to make it possible
regards
waiting too for your system
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance