Re: Trading Pullbacks System

claytonbj88 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:18 pm Ok so what i can see on the H1 TF is price broke structure on the 24th of February as price pushed and broke 84.910 and continued on a uptrend towards, 85.970 and then starts to create a small pull back at 85.970 on 8/3/2021 before continuing to push upwards to 88.090 round number creating a new HH on 16/3/2021. price then retest at 85.970 on 23/3/2021 before then trying to brake previous HH making another attempt to push to the upside but fails, price then returns to previous LL at 85.970 on the 19th/3/202. price then pushes towards the previous HH at 88.090 then brakes pervious HH structure creating a new HH.
I marked a few zones (not all) in white on your chart; what is happening here? M W spike/hunt switch TF if needed.
Attachments

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Hi guys i just wanted to share this Hoodrick prescott MA that helps with filtering out those false entries, early and late entries, as you can see in the picture it hugs the price nicely and helps spot those pullbacks allowing plenty on continuation trades and opportunities. i ran into a few issues when i kept missing opportunities and i was either in the trade to early or to late, since adding hoodrick prescott today it eliminated those problems.
Attachments
These users thanked the author claytonbj88 for the post:
notice