Re: v2v dynamic system

UPDATES:

1 ) PipShow: a tool designed for Human Trader
─ including the stand-alone release
─ Real Pips... Pips based on Profit
─ Real Spread... Pips difference based on Profit and overall cost of trading
─ Real Profit... including the Commission & Swap
─ (total) Amount per lot (orders)... e.g. 0.3 - please see the image below
2 ) Improved disconnection handling (inside v2v dynamic trading system's HA-APB tool)

chorus:
♫ I'm turning Japanese ♪
♩ I think I'm turning Japanese ♬
♬...with a PipShow! ♩

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

McGinley Dynamic fused with TDZ MomenTicks 

The McGinley Dynamic indicator is a kind of moving average that was designed in order to track the market in a better way in comparison to the current moving average indicators. It is a technical indicator that enhances the movement of average lines by adjusting for shifts within the market speed.
This technical analysis tool was designed to solve the main issue with moving averages, their reliance on fixed time periods. It helps solve the issue of varying market speeds and provides a more accurate reflection of price action.

The McGinley Dynamic indicator was invented by John R. McGinley, a former editor of the Market Technicians Association’s Journal of Technical Analysis and a Certified Market Technician.

The indicator itself is relatively new. It came from McGinley’s efforts in the 1990s to design a responsive indicator capable of adjusting itself to the market’s speed. Hence, the name “dynamic.” The McGinley Dynamic indicator was first published in the Journal of Technical Analysis in 1997.

Many traders, analysts, and market experts refer to the McGinley Dynamic indicator as “the most reliable indicator, you have never heard of.”

Similar to MAs and other indicators, the McGinley Dynamic isn’t intended to be used on its own. It is advisable for the best results to complement it with other indicators.

Now, integrated as oscillator under v2v dynamic trading system
─ Classic (RSI) McGinley Dynamic Zone
─ Trend Strength Zone (RSX) McGinley Dynamic

McGinley Dynamic Zone (MDZ)

re-attached...  

re-attached...
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

McGinley Dynamic Zone (MDZ) 

─ Now using an improved formula

RSI MDZ  
RSX MDZ  

re-attached...  

re-attached...
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
thomdel

DownloadRe: v2v dynamic system

hello nathan thankyou for continued contributions

im after some small advice how do i add more bars look back as im trying to see further back ive tryd to do it manually however with no success most likely being a knoob

thanks not a niggle understand your busy and very grateful for innovative ideas you take the time to create and share
Attachments

Ayrton wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:55 am hello nathan thankyou for continued contributions
im after some small advice how do i add more bars look back as im trying to see further back ive tryd to do it manually however with no success most likely being a knoob
thanks not a niggle understand your busy and very grateful for innovative ideas you take the time to create and share
It will be rectified in the next updates...
Ayrton

v2v dynamic trading system... 

UPDATES:
─ Streamlined parameter inputs
─ An optimized default parameter value
─ Short & Long DSMA user-defined number of bars (parameter option) ─ fixed
─ Re-attached an update... with v2v & TDZ MomenTicks

re-attached...  

re-attached...
Ayrton

UPDATES: 

─ Optimized process execution timer
─ New templates

Note: The PipShow tool is still under development and testing for non-FX pairs.

UPDATES:

─ Optimized process execution timer
─ New templates (default parameter value update)

Note: The PipShow tool is still under development and testing for non-FX pairs.

Skyold