Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:54 am As you can see the Dashboard is coming along quite nicely.
Again, today on US500 the 4hr & 1hr SupRes lines were invaluable.
We saw some nice bounces starting with the 2nd Dot on the 30 min chart.
I am thinking of removing the daily, weekly, and monthly SupRes lines and just concentrate on the 4hr & 1hr lines (less info on the chart).
Xard777
Dear Xard777. My broker does not give access to indexes. Only currencies and gold (under the GOLD index).
Make it possible to select (manually enter) the type of currency pairs in the "point 2" panel.
Attachments

moey_dw wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:43 am
uh oh................ mix & matching never ends well 🍆🍆🍆🍑🍑🍑
I chose for myself the best indicators for the combination.
After reviewing more than 10,000 publications, I learned how to use repaint indicators.
The use of the MACD indicator and its divergence is especially significant.
Here I was enlightened to use it on other indicators. Shapes - double top, double bottom. The mismatch of price growth and lowering the level of the indicator - a possible reversal of the "sell", and vice versa - falling prices and rising indicators - a possible reversal of the "buy".
Unfortunately, everyone has their own way to "forex".
And until you gain experience "stepping on a rake" - this is the learning process.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
Tabary

Here we have price moving off the 4hr Gold dashed line at the bottom...
Also, notice the 1hr Aqua top line and the previous 4hr Gold top line.
Followed up with a second trade...
Another trade (Down this time) while waiting for US market to open...
Trade no.4 (Up off 4hr Gold Dashed line). Slow Day :-(
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 10):
QSD, SWicak, traderokey, Jimmy, RomanUkraine, Dandanakka, oskar656, Skyold, kowal81, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

The Fractal SR lines are really a great tool to trade with. Nice move of the US30 to the South from the Yellow Line...1H chart.
My advice: Try to stay away from the 1M chaos.
(The blue lines are mLaden's Mano Rounder Indicator (round numbers)....posted in Forex Station several times).

Thank you Xard for posting them. :thumbup:

Here is the 4H chart. I wish I had traded the 2nd Dot to the South. Too bad! Next time.... :razz:

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:04 pm Here we have price moving off the 4hr Gold dashed line at the bottom...
Also, notice the 1hr Aqua top line and the previous 4hr Gold top line.
Followed up with a second trade...
Another trade (Down this time) while waiting for US market to open...
Trade no.4 (Up off 4hr Gold Dashed line). Slow Day :-(
Xard777
there is always ways to bend and break the roles .....
REMEMBER FOLKS THIS IS FOR TESTING DON'T TRY AT HOME . Unless you know your way around these 2nd dots and suppRes the way xard uses stick to the final update until you get clear update.