Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sakti wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:15 pm
Amunra5 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:25 pm
so far so good. trading on free time
Can you share the last strategy Amunra5 ?

Thanks
uhmm. the mt4 system that i use is actually incomplete but i do the rest manually on my platform.
i call this active divergence.
all the divergence indicator on the internet has its divergence based on the H/L of the indicator itself (meaning indicator is independent variable and price market is dependent). you need to do the other way around. so if i see active divergence i wait for candle to react to price/momentum, then i go enter trade. +little bit of candle analysis.
ok.jpg
Fractals - adjustable period & price (Mod_Pacois).ex4
(26.86 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
tm_smoothed_dtoch2_arrowsalertsdivergence_nmc.ex4
(100.06 KiB) Downloaded 102 times

Amunra5 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:38 pm
sakti wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:15 pm

Can you share the last strategy Amunra5 ?

Thanks
uhmm. the mt4 system that i use is actually incomplete but i do the rest manually on my platform.
i call this active divergence.
all the divergence indicator on the internet has its divergence based on the H/L of the indicator itself (meaning indicator is independent variable and price market is dependent). you need to do the other way around. so if i see active divergence i wait for candle to react to price/momentum, then i go enter trade. +little bit of candle analysis.
Thanks a lot Amunra5,
I try

Amunra5 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:57 pm
so i have discovered a startling technique for binary. pm me for transaction :D.
i will ask our dear pacois to have it coded later on..

$$$

p.s. for binary platforms only that can view the SECOND timeframe (below M1)

refer to post for proof:
I am in. Please don't let me miss the holy grail. Thanks in advance.

pacois wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:49 pm
Hi, trade expires 10 minutes, as soon as it appears Green arrow call, Red arrow Put

#Signal 10 M generates signals, but all three indicators must be installed .. Thanks. TRY IN DEMO !!
Is there anyone that is still using this?

EDIT: if the signal arrow appears in that pair, and shortly after, it disappear after i take the trade. Does that mean it's a false signal?
Capture.JPG