Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN - TRO (THE RUMPLED ONE)

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:36 pm
TRO, our members and myself would ask if you could please help us by sharing your files on this site too. That way, it would help our members to be able to understand and follow you a bit easier.

Could you help out your new friends here by kindly uploading your chart template and indicators that you use for your analysis? This way we can load it up as it is and follow your teachings and ideas much easier :)
I only post my code on one site. That way, I only have to maintain them in one location. I hope you understand the logic and reasoning behind my decision.

TheRumpledOne wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:00 am I only post my code on one site. That way, I only have to maintain them in one location. I hope you understand the logic and reasoning behind my decision.
I'm hoping you understand our point as well and thank you for sharing the file you posted.
The point that we all want you and other members to understand is if you're going to share your teachings and videos here we ask if you can help everyone out by contributing to this site and not referring members to search outside or posting other links to forums that aren't associated with this site.

We'd all like to learn with you and it would be fair if you could have an open mind and post up your updated files here as well.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Skyold
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

TheRumpledOne wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:07 am
Mr. Tro, I am an old operator, and for a long time I have seen your work in various forums, I thank you for your time and effort to share your work altruistically.
My problem is that I do not know English, and I have to translate everything with the Google translator to be able to read in the forums, my request is if it is possible that like the videos explaining their indicators, it would be possible to make a summary and written explanation in this forum, in order to understand your work.
Thank you

TheRumpledOne wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:58 am

Let me know which indicators fail to work so I can upload the latest versions.

Mod edit: Links to external sites aren't permitted here.
All TRO mod indicators are from the 2009 I found.
If you have the opportunity, then I ask you to post all the important Indis here. Especially TRO_RAT_ZONE
Thanks
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:26 am

I'm hoping you understand our point as well and thank you for sharing the file you posted.
The point that we all want you and other members to understand is if you're going to share your teachings and videos here we ask if you can help everyone out by contributing to this site and not referring members to search outside or posting other links to forums that aren't associated with this site.

We'd all like to learn with you and it would be fair if you could have an open mind and post up your updated files here as well.
Hello TRO,
I agree with ChuChu Rocket that since the FS is fairly a new site, it will be much better for everyone if you can call this your HOME. People like me are a fairly very new entrant to the fx world and never seen any other forums. Only in recent times, I started exploring the older FS site.

After you started this thread, I explored more about TRO and found a number of indicators modified you. What surprised me is that some are not new MT4 compatible, so not sure if that's what you are referring to.

Saw a comment that you were "out of reach" for many years and you back again with FS., Since you have been in the fx market for over 10 years, sure you got great wisdom.

Will go through your videos to get the wisdom. Thank you.

Cheers
thiru
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

thiru wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:20 pm
Hello TRO,
I agree with ChuChu Rocket that since the FS is fairly a new site, it will be much better for everyone if you can call this your HOME. People like me are a fairly very new entrant to the fx world and never seen any other forums. Only in recent times, I started exploring the older FS site.

After you started this thread, I explored more about TRO and found a number of indicators modified you. What surprised me is that some are not new MT4 compatible, so not sure if that's what you are referring to.

Saw a comment that you were "out of reach" for many years and you back again with FS., Since you have been in the fx market for over 10 years, sure you got great wisdom.

Will go through your videos to get the wisdom. Thank you.

Cheers
thiru
Don't know why anyone thought I was OUT OF REACH. Been trading the whole time.

Traders, don't focus on the indicators... focus on the fundamentals. I go over and over them in my videos. TRO_HL5 will show you all you need especially if you are a novice trader.
These users thanked the author TheRumpledOne for the post:
moey_dw

TheRumpledOne wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:30 pm
Don't know why anyone thought I was OUT OF REACH. Been trading the whole time.

Traders, don't focus on the indicators... focus on the fundamentals. I go over and over them in my videos. TRO_HL5 will show you all you need especially if you are a novice trader.
noted & thx for valuable statement.......... it is just so difficult 2 start for many of us to have grasp on fundamental trading i guess it is the end goal for all of us 2 some day graduate to be fundamental analsts.......... :( mr tro for technical traders & newcomers may i ask which time frame u believe technical should be base on??? is it daily timeframe u believe is best for technicals? plz forgive my lack of english fluency & i am watching u videos to get some good learning thx for coming here & bieng a member again......... <3
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈