Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi would it be possible to turn this Heiken Ashi in the your TDI indicator into a separate Indicator. So it just shows the Heiken Ashi in a sub window but with just the TDI levels overlaid nothing else. Like this. It would be great if someone could code it . Thanks

Hi Xard,
I have been following your system for a couple of years of more now - and it just keeps getting better.

I am using it as a confirmation - sense checking exercise - while developing (my much inferior) work.

I have two requests, only if you have a chance and are willing to help out ... yet again ... and I owe you a huge debt of gratitude, regardless...

(1) Can you add a fix for brokerage time offset to the next template / inputs. Sometimes my day’s highs and lows, and the fibs calculated off them are not correctly drawing as my broker is GMT+2.

(2) Is it at all possible for you to kindly offer the latest “Buy/Sell/Wait” indicator as a stand-alone ⭕️ with X-pos and Y-pos adjustments at all?

This would be enormously helpful...

It’s my pleasure to write to you and send you greetings and comraderie from London.

Econome.

Pretty sure that Xard sipping coconut juices on a paradise island!

I have two setups, and they definitely don't signal together. I am pretty sure that the one with the two red trendlines from the PDF is the latet though.

Any comment on the key differences between the two would be great.

Also, Xard, you mentioned that you would teach your new strategy here, with the compounding and trading between lower timeframe highs and lows. I noted that you started posting the charts from the same - is there any more teaching on this? Any way we can support you?

Older Version? H1 GBP
think-older-xard.PNG
More recent version? H1 GBP... but why is this wait? ... at least... it is long on the older system... and on my own strategy it has been long since around 11.30am.
think-latest-xard.PNG
Econome.