XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Xard777 incredible work, i want to work with it and another indicators, is there any possibility of "cleaning" or changing the width of the lines? I try in the adjust settings and it remains equal. I also want to see the candles in a normal way and i cant find the way of doing it.

regards! (and again, fantastic work)

Hi would it be possible to turn this Heiken Ashi in the your TDI indicator into a separate Indicator. So it just shows the Heiken Ashi in a sub window but with just the TDI levels overlaid nothing else. Like this. It would be great if someone could code it . Thanks

Hi Xard,
I have been following your system for a couple of years of more now - and it just keeps getting better.

I am using it as a confirmation - sense checking exercise - while developing (my much inferior) work.

I have two requests, only if you have a chance and are willing to help out ... yet again ... and I owe you a huge debt of gratitude, regardless...

(1) Can you add a fix for brokerage time offset to the next template / inputs. Sometimes my day’s highs and lows, and the fibs calculated off them are not correctly drawing as my broker is GMT+2.

(2) Is it at all possible for you to kindly offer the latest “Buy/Sell/Wait” indicator as a stand-alone ⭕️ with X-pos and Y-pos adjustments at all?

This would be enormously helpful...

It’s my pleasure to write to you and send you greetings and comraderie from London.

Econome.