Re: Easy Trading System for newbie traders :)

I have change the setting of step ma on chart, i have changed it with this setting :

Lenght : 12
Sensitivity : 6.0
Constant step : 24

i have do this, to find another filter to my trades, with this setting the chart appear more stable and i can filter the charts movement.
With this setup i find more interesting how the trade signal make with the precision trend 2.4 can be used in reverse mode...
Ex : when we have a sell signal of precision trend if the step ma on chart give us a buy signal we can use this signal in reverse

In this example i have draw the classic signal with white arrows , and you can see the reverse signal with yellow arrow, enter the trade always in breakout !!! ....

Important note these trades like the example are in a strange up sideway market , the target i think must be usually around 10/15 pips with a correct size :)
Attachments
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

I post here new signal example , for easy reading remember the white arrow is the classic signal, the yellow arrows is the reverse signal of precision trend 2.4 that isn't in harmony with atr histo and step histo...obviously the same setup is for sell signal :)

I'm working to setup this system with other pairs, but i think thats more charts on screen are too small to see everythink , some ideas to reduce this setup for multi pair ? :)
Attachments

Giangyforex wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:44 pm I have corrected the template, added qqe cci on precision trend 2.4, moved the hma on chart and deleted from previous subwindows, more clean template, and i think that in multi windows with other pairs its very easy and clean :)
great!! pls post template bro?
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Dears friends this is V3 of Easy Trading, the most important variation is only a graphic work, more clean as possible, i have marge togheter the precision trend 2.4 with Atr and Step MA to make the signal more clear , also the system use the qqe cci and in a clear subwindows the kst.... i Hope to make trading so simple for the newbie and non navigated trader :)

Pava wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:14 am easy trading system got to have not more than 2 indicators...one of which has to be fast and the other slow...could be same indicator with different time settings...my 2 cents...
sure its true, i have tried to use 1 or 2 indicators only, but i prefer to filter with other indicator and dont use only 2 indicator... what means your 2 cent ? :)