Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

The problem of discipline in trading
Surprisingly, the main reason for draining deposits is not a bad strategy, or some sort of harmful kind of money management, but a banal lack of discipline from the trader.
But why do not we follow our own rules? After all, most of us are technically savvy people, to whom this should be given very simply.
The causes of violation of discipline in trading
As for me, the main reason is the wrong perception of the market. We treat him lightly, even slightly "messy". Therefore, looking at the rules of our own strategy, we allow them to change "on the fly." We made them up, so we can change.
In addition, many are simply not used to working for themselves and reporting to themselves. We do not know how to be a strict judge to ourselves.
On the other hand, this is a problem of our mentality. Two obtrusive ideas sit in the depths of our consciousness, the existence of which we do not even always guess. This: a thirst for freebies and "I'm smarter than others, I'm not mistaken, I'm lucky, it will not happen to me."
Here, I'll tell you a little about myself. After a month of training, I already thought that I could earn money, because I could earn money. I read a lot, plus I was always different from others, I thought I was more different. I was sure that others do not understand something, but I already know everything ... aha, now ... the first deposit left ...
By the way, the phrase itself: "Everyone pours out their first deposit" encourages you to do everything to prevent this from happening to you. Therefore at the first losses you have fear, and further - "Discipline? - No, I have not heard ... "
To know the enemy in person, I propose to consider the most common misconduct of discipline in trading:
- no signal;
- lack of specific goals;
-non-observance of manamentanagement;
-averaging and martingale;
- more bishe transactions.
The observance of discipline is strongly influenced by fear and other emotions. More often than not, this is the fear of a losing deal, which entails "awkward gestures" near the terminal. To curb your emotions you need to be cold-blooded, and it is also important to realize the following:
Each reopened transaction has a 50% probability that it will be unprofitable. Otherwise, if you had, for example, 60% of losing trades - this would be a regularity, and you would be able to derive profit from it, trading vice versa. And now the question is: how can you deposit the deposit if the probability of a losing trade can not be higher, or less than 50%? The answer is only one - non-observance of the discipline, which leads to a practically deliberate discharge of the deposit
Well think over the words written above. Personally, when I realized this, I overcame all fears in the trade.
Here are some more recommendations that will help you be a disciplined trader:
1. Enter the market only when there is a signal and a specific goal.
2. If something went wrong - close the deal and do not open an additional one, so you will not become a hostage to a losing deal.
3. In other cases, "get your hands off the terminal." Let the market itself determine whether your forecast was correct and do not interfere with the trading process, let's close the deal on SL, or TP, and then work on the errors.
In addition, the observance of discipline is well influenced by publicity. When a person realizes that his results are viewed from the outside, he begins to behave more reservedly and wisely. For example, you can conduct public reporting at a forum, or, alternatively, print on A4 the inscription: "I do not observe discipline." And every time you do not follow it - put a tick. Sooner or later you will be ashamed that you are so irresponsible and could not cope with such a simple task. Perhaps it sounds ridiculous, but sometimes such simple methods give a good result.
And the last. If you do not observe discipline, in the end you will leave the market and you will hate yourself for not being able to cope even with yourself, let alone the market.
And if suddenly your deposit crashes, while you are observing discipline, it will make you stronger and more confident in your abilities.
Attachments
Manual 0.jpeg

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

In order to redeem the sin of untimely mailing last week, :) I am adding one more package for mailing this week. The date of distribution will be announced later. She will be the other day.
Thus, 2 packages will be sent: A-TEAM and X-TEAM
In addition, in the package X-TEAM exclusive - a lot of excellent commercial indicators and advisers (more than 150). I know for sure that you will not find so much unique information in one place. Some of them (in order not to take up much space) are presented below.
In addition, the date of my active stay on the site is approaching.
Approximately on September 1, PARTIZAN will be unavailable for an indefinite period.
Attachments
Mailing.jpeg
image (2).jpeg
image (2).jpeg (42.08 KiB) Viewed 621 times
2-1.jpg
2-2.jpg
2-3.jpg
2-4.jpg
2-5.jpg
2-6.jpg
2-7.jpg
2-8.jpg