DislikePayPal says they'll fine you for "misinformation"

PayPal tells users it will fine them $2,500 for misinformation. Then apologized 🤔

PayPal’s new fine print has caused outrage with apparent plans to impose, starting on Nov. 3, a hefty fine of $2,500 USD any time one of its 429 million consumers and merchants expressed what the corporate brass deems to be "misinformation" aka the truth.

PayPal then backtracked, claimed it didn't mean it and apologized for the confusion.

Free speech advocates like Elon Musk, one of the entrepreneurs behind the founding of PayPal, as well as prominent conservative actor Kevin Sorbo, likewise blasted the plans.

Are you reading this guys? 😂

PayPal actually planned to fine people if they don't like what you say on the internet.

What the fuck?

Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: PayPal says they'll fine you for "misinformation"

I really liked Paypal, you could keep a couple of grand in it and whenever you were low at the pub you could do a quick transfer of cash to your debit card instantly, and you were topped up for the rest of the night. No harm, no foul. Now, these retards have gone full woke to appease about 6% of transfucks in the country.
Well, you can keep your service and I hope you enjoy all the customer satisfaction that you get from the trans community because to put it simply in layman's terms... I am taking my marbles and fucking off.
Just took all my money out of PayPal and closed down my account. A bunch of woke retards... deserve all they get... fuckwits.
PS Let me know if you want me to fill in a customer survey... can do.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, ChuChu Rocket
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Re: PayPal says they'll fine you for "misinformation"

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:27 pm I really liked Paypal, you could keep a couple of grand in it and whenever you were low at the pub you could do a quick transfer of cash to your debit card, and you were topped up for the rest of the night. No harm, no foul. Now, these retards have gone full woke to appease about 6% of transfucks in the country.
Well, you can keep your service and I hope you enjoy all the customer satisfaction that you get from the trans community because to put it simply in layman's terms... I am taking my marbles and fucking off.
Just took all my money out of PayPal and closed down my account. A bunch of woke retards... deserve all they get... fuckwits.
Xard777
I use them for transactions but never keep any Cent with them. Why would I? No interest, no benefit. In the end everyone will comply with the changes and thus we need to help ourselves and act a bit smarter.

DislikeRe: PayPal says they'll fine you for "misinformation"

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:27 pm I really liked Paypal, you could keep a couple of grand in it and whenever you were low at the pub you could do a quick transfer of cash to your debit card instantly, and you were topped up for the rest of the night. No harm, no foul. Now, these retards have gone full woke to appease about 6% of transfucks in the country.
Xard777
Paypal are fucked. I ditched them and use Skrill.

If a merchant doesn't support Skrill payments i'll transact with debit card. Fuck Paypal.

For them to try and play God like that leaves a bitter taste in most people's mouth and their business will be fucked from this woke leftist stunt 😂

I hope they lose everything.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎