Re: Most Volatile Forex Pairs 2022

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:17 am Yes, when it trends, it's great for making pips in no time.

Fantastic trading chart by the way. Is this part of your system's update?
Yes, it is.

That is true. Any non-trending (ranging) market can be scary, but GBPJPY especially, as shown by the 5 min GBPJPY chart below ;) The key though is through practice and experience to notice and stay out of these type of markets. If it is like this, then go and look at another financial asset. :) Let the market makers have their fun with someone else ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Jimmy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:27 am Yes, it is.

That is true. Any non-trending (ranging) market can be scary, but GBPJPY especially, as shown by the 5 min GBPJPY chart below ;) The key though is through practice and experience to notice and stay out of these type of markets. If it is like this, then go and look at another financial asset. :) Let the market makers have their fun with someone else ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Dear BeatlemaniaSA,

Good day to you and all members in this forum.
I wish to share my observation.
When the price candles intertwine with HA candles, it is indicative of the market may be in a range / side way.
Is this observation valid from your perspective?
I am learning on the go.

Have a pleasant weekend.

Cheers,

Stuart

I came back to review it again.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.