Re: US CPI

josi wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:38 pm nice move - I was in a buy in WS30 - an eye-opener, so to speak
Yeah, huge move, but if you had bought the bottom later you'd have doubled your money in the move up which was even bigger and for no reason.
But then, hindsight is always very profitable......... :D

RplusT wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:36 pm Yeah, huge move, but if you had bought the bottom later you'd have doubled your money in the move up which was even bigger and for no reason.
But then, hindsight is always very profitable......... :D
I know, I guess I chickened out after having been torn to pieces and gave up for the day.

josi wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:46 pm I know, I guess I chickened out after having been torn to pieces and gave up for the day.
Oh, I can understand that. I'd call it a day too in such situation. The worst thing one can do is chasing trades, wishing to turn a loss into a profit.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
josi

Re: News Ahead

Ogee wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:55 pm US Senator Graham:
'I like the path we’re on.
With U.S. weapons and money, Ukraine will fight Russia to the last Ukrainian.....'

(sounds about right)

What a dumbsh*! "With US weapons (great business for that industry) and tax payers money they don't care about (debts over 31 Trillion)..."
On the other hand, with the last Ukrainian gone, the Nazis there will be extinct and corruption eradicated, so Russia can take over the whole country. Yeah, Graham, go for it!

RplusT wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:33 pm What a dumbsh*! "With US weapons (great business for that industry) and tax payers money they don't care about (debts over 31 Trillion)..."
On the other hand, with the last Ukrainian gone, the Nazis there will be extinct and corruption eradicated, so Russia can take over the whole country. Yeah, Graham, go for it!
when will the Ukrainians wake up to the fact they're just being used, they 're not joining NATO, no NATO troops are on the way, NATO are not going to attack Russia in any 'pre-emptive strike', it's all BS. If they'd implemented the Minsk agreement they signed and not listened to the UK, EU and the US then they'd still have the 4 eastern regions.

Ogee wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:02 pm when will the Ukrainians wake up to the fact they're just being used, they 're not joining NATO, no NATO troops are on the way, NATO are not going to attack Russia in any 'pre-emptive strike', it's all BS. If they'd implemented the Minsk agreement they signed and not listened to the UK, EU and the US then they'd still have the 4 eastern regions.
Well, Ogee, it's not about the country, otherwise they'd have made a sensible decision to stay neutral and do business with both sides.
But with a hundred Billion of USD flowing in with no accountability, the corrupt bunch of Nazis in the Ukraine are enriching themselves and laugh all the way (how stupid the West is) to their offshore banks. Thus they could not care less how many people die and the extent their country is being destroyed. They just want to keep the stream of cash flowing. As you have seen, they are already asking for a 50 Billion more.