Re: ⚠️ GERMAN GOVT

Ogee wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:55 pm Consumers will still have sky high energy bills, business failures and power outages mid-winter. There will be social unrest, people out on the streets, and now no choice of abandoning the sanctions and turning on Nordstream 2.
ogee how did u put an emoji in u heading!!! i tried to do this before but didnt let me lol

very clever.......
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

US Navy conducted exercises

Forum for Democracy International @FVD_Intl
1d
In June, the US Navy conducted exercises off the coast of Bornholm testing underwater drones and explosives. This is where the #Nordstream gas pipeline was blown up.

''BALTOPS 22: A Perfect Opportunity for Research and Resting New Technology ''
Posted on June 14, 2022 by Seapower Staff

https://seapowermagazine.org/baltops-22 ... echnology/

Reminder Biden said this about Nordstream2 in early Feb

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: News Ahead

moey_dw wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:17 pm ogee how did u put an emoji in u heading!!! i tried to do this before but didnt let me lol

very clever.......
Ogee wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:26 pm those ones were part of the copy & paste from the twitter news site I took the story from.
Nice! Yes, as we use phpBB forum software you can use any Unicode character in your title. Most of them convert to an Emoji.
For a list of them, see here: Unicode Emoji Symbols.

Just Copy & Paste :thumbup:

PS: Although our software is a bit dated now, we'll make sure to enable for Emoji support in future for Thread Titles etc. but for now, give the old school Unicode Emoji Symbols a try.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, Ogee, moey_dw, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Ogee wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:20 pm ⚠️ GERMAN GOVT TO PRESENT COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION ON HIGH GAS, ELECTRICITY PRICES AT 1200 GMT IN BERLIN -
They will likely do the same as UK and cap the price to consumers with more govt borrowing to pay the rest but in the UK that still meant electricity more than doubled before cap level start.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Jedidiah

Disclose.tv @disclosetv
JUST IN - German government announces a price cap for household and business natural gas prices at a total cost of up to €200 billion.

German finance minister: "We're in an energy war with Russia!"

(NO you're not, you don't produce energy, you're a consumer you moron and between yourself and the US you've cut off your supply, expect riots this winter)
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, RplusT

Ogee wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:52 pm They will likely do the same as UK and cap the price to consumers with more govt borrowing to pay the rest but in the UK that still meant electricity more than doubled before cap level start.
SHIT!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

*GERMAN ECONOMY MINISTER HABECK: ENERGY CRISIS THREATENS TO GROW INTO A SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC CRISIS

( err, you think ??? - FFS, you shut down your supply with sanctions and then your friend killed off any escape route you had.)

Expect riots this winter.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, moey_dw