Re: No longs on EURUSD

moey_dw wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:40 pm man germany is finished.......... refugee crisis its being ethnically cleansed as we speak lol

the pipeline is still waiting for parts from CANADA but stupid CANADA is holding out because of the gay sanctions like their gay president............

and EURUSD is a flop that double top will play out on 4h chart haha

not trading this shit pair today!!!!!!!!! well........... maybe i'll short later on new york session but i dont like to take trades on fridays
It's dead bro, look through some other pairs.

4 hour chart
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
moey_dw, Banzai, ChuChu Rocket, Jon, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

moey_dw wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:40 pm man germany is finished.......... refugee crisis its being ethnically cleansed as we speak lol

the pipeline is still waiting for parts from CANADA but stupid CANADA is holding out because of the gay sanctions like their gay president............

not trading this shit pair today!!!!!!!!! well........... maybe i'll short later on new york session but i dont like to take trades on fridays
yes, need to be careful on Fridays due to 'week end flows' (people getting out of positions ahead of the weekend and not much caring what the chart looks like). Even more so if the Friday is a month end or a quarter end.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, Jimmy

Thanks for the good laugh, moey....you hit the nail (as always)!!........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
moey_dw

Re: News Ahead

Ogee wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:19 pm hahaha ...

⚠️ GERMAN CHANCELLOR SCHOLZ: REMARKABLE THAT RUSSIA IS NOT KEEPING TO DECADES-LONG COMMITMENT TO GAS DELIVERIES

- Reuters via
This guy must be on a different planet.

⚠️ GERMAN CHANCELLOR SCHOLZ: WE BELIEVE THAT WE WILL PULL THROUGH THE CRISIS THANKS TO EARLY PREPARATIONS

- Reuters
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
RplusT, ChuChu Rocket

MagnifyRe: News Ahead

Tradehunter wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:54 am Waiting for the 161 to get bullish the euro/bearish usd.
Look at how well the levels are respected, its kinda nuts.
My instinct is telling me it will happen very very quickly,
like a good old fashion cross market flash crash. one that we have not seen in a while
thanks sir I will keep my eye on that 161........ weekly timeframe yeah? on euro fx
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Tradehunter
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈