Re: Bitcoin is going down like the Titanic & here are the memes

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:02 am Thats why i dont do Bitcoin . I do not like shocks for the health of my heart
The safest way, I think one can trade Bitcoin is to go to Tradingview and compare it to all the major currencies: BTCUSD, BTCJPY, BTCNZD, BTCCAD, etc...
When it is performing weak against the 8 majors, that's an indication to sell. And vice versa, when you want to buy. Strength and weakness is the name of the game.

By the way, does anyone know of a broker that has Bitcoin paired against the 8 majors? My broker (FXChoice) only has BTCUSD. If I had the 8 majors in MT4, then I would be able to set alerts when BTC falls against the currencies. This would give an exact entry point and exit strategy.
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, BeatlemaniaSA

Re: Bitcoin is going down like the Titanic & here are the memes

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:13 pm Bitcoin is going down like the Titanic & here are the memes

According to Stockhead, Bitcoin is "going down like the Titanic". Sounds like these guys have never seen a Forex chart before, but as Bitcoin continues it's move towards the downside due to China tightening its Crypto crackdown, some Crypto "Analysts" are blaming a once-in-a-lifetime "death cross" of two moving averages intertwining last week :roll:

Others who are pretending to be traders are doing just that and spending their day making memes (again) :lmao:

Luckily I don’t trade it 😂😂😂

LikeRe: Bitcoin is going down like the Titanic & here are the memes

naluvs01 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:35 am The safest way, I think one can trade Bitcoin is to go to Tradingview and compare it to all the major currencies: BTCUSD, BTCJPY, BTCNZD, BTCCAD, etc...
When it is performing weak against the 8 majors, that's an indication to sell. And vice versa, when you want to buy. Strength and weakness is the name of the game.
That's a great idea mate, I have not thought about this comparison with currencies until you've mentioned it! :Shocked:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎