Re: Bitcoin is going down like the Titanic & here are the memes

mlawson71 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:41 pm All it took for Bitcoin to rally again was for Amazon to post an add that they are looking for a “digital currency and block chain product lead”, who will have to monitor “how Amazon’s customers pay” and everyone and their mom started buying again. The price surged past 40k. :roll:
Hahaha, all it takes is some random CEO to burp or sneeze, and it'll take off for a bit. Wouldn't be surprised if it's back under $30,000 the same time next week.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Nbats7979 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:10 am Anyone investigating where the Amazon rumors which caused the short squeeze came from? Nope. Didn't think so. This thing was almost designed to be manipulated.
why they wanna manipulate it for??
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:42 am why they wanna manipulate it for??
The only reason this thing has any interest is the wild swings. Man I wish I got in at $200 when I was offered the special tulips. People keep saying this is the new building for defi etc. Its been around more than a decade and still has zero use case. Solution looking for a problem. Problem is, countries like china are using this new template for other things.

What I would like to know is how they got some of the ransom back from the colonial hack. Etherium rolled it back one time in a scam. The only eternal truth is the blockchain. If you can roll it back, alter it or otherwise maybe our shared truth isn't worth the toilet paper you robinhooded it on.

Banks are the worst but this is worse

Wait until Tether is exposed. Why will they not be audited? 64 billion ish of basic underpinning. That was 1:1 USD at one point. Nope.

Bitcoin and cryptos in general are more popular than ever. According to a new report, as of June 2021. the total number of cryptocurrency users has reached 221 million and is currently surpassing said landmark number. From 106 million crypto-asset users in December of 2020 to 221 million in mid-2021 and all that is vastly thanks to Bitcoin.

These pushes for acceptance will become even more frequent, I think.