Re: Bitcoin & Doge down 12% from Sunday

Ogee wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:50 pm Tweet
Hahahaha dear oh dear, here we go :lol:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

"The Fed is moving forward in its efforts to develop its own digital currency, announcing that it will release a research paper this summer that explores the move further..."

Exactly is I mentioned a few posts back. Not that I'm claiming to have special abilities to see the future.... :D ...It's just a logical move to counter the cryptos currently in use, but out of reach for the governments. After SK and China, another country to announce that it will develop it's own crypto.......Big brother is never going to surrender control.
Then, along the way, devalue the cash to reduce the public debt and when you got nothing left, force you to start fresh with their new currency. Happened before, so I'm not making this up. Going to buy Bit and Dog coins to get used to the feeling that something I own may be worth nothing.... :lmao:

Bitcoin leads cryptocurrency sell-off after Trump calls it a 'scam'

Cryptocurrencies continue to be volatile as they plunged on Tuesday morning amid a sell-off after former US president Donald Trump said bitcoin was a "scam".

“Bitcoin, it just seems like a scam,” he said. “I don’t like it because it’s another currency competing against the dollar…
I want the dollar to be the currency of the world. That’s what I’ve always said.”
This option has passed a long time ago. It just shows how far detached from reality he is .

mlawson71 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:54 pm What's interesting to me is that influential people can make a public statement and Bitcoin falls like a rock. That's not a stable currency.
10000000% agree............ its a goddam rubbish thing to trade & good luck thinking u can TECHNICALS your way through it!!! i am just uber sceptical especially when this idiot musk guy manipulate it & says shit all the time..............

crypto traders are so weak..........

one green candle & they be like
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈