Re: US Election Live Stream

Jimmy wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:20 pm USA is fucked if this Biden gimp gets in.

I just can't get over the other "world leaders" not calling this out for what it is. Whatever.
boris johnson was first 2 congratulate pedo biden................ someone need to tell dis guy to fix his hair first watta faggot
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

New Sydney Powell interview where she talks of an estimated 7 million votes switched from Trump to Biden by Dominion software plus an estimated 3 million dead voting for Biden.

Corruption on a massive scale.

Multiple federal law suites coming next week or the week after.

Also, on twitter people noting Dominion staff are deleting their LinkedIn accounts and going to ground.

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket

Ogee wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:51 am New Sydney Powell interview where she talks of an estimated 7 million votes switched from Trump to Biden by Dominion software plus an estimated 3 million dead voting for Biden.

Corruption on a massive scale.

Multiple federal law suites coming next week or the week after.

Also, on twitter people noting Dominion staff are deleting their LinkedIn accounts and going to ground.
Hopefully Sydney Powell will be able to provide hard evidence soon. Tucker Carlson said he was trying to get in contact with her about said evidence but she told them to back off.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Ogee
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Please, now you want to make other countries' leaders responsible for your own election mess. Biden won by 6 Million votes. In Europe that's all that counts. It's you pointing out that your election system in 2020 is still dysfunctional. It was not different to 2016 and before. Except that the Orange twit won. I'm entitled to call him that because he call scientist idiots too and all the ones who do not agree with him.
I regard you guys here as intelligent people seeing what you are capable of doing. But quoting the propaganda of BS, lies and deceit of an extremist right wing like the Bannon. Please, you can do better than that! The guy is totally nuts. I don't care what he does in his own country, but he tried to spread his sick propaganda in Europe too by attempting to open a school (imagine that!) in Italy. Fortunately they told him to go home.
I'm a lawyer and thus understand legal issues very well. You need to revamp your election system, not pointing finger at each other. That's solves nothing and continues to create even more hatred. It has started to haunt you already. I'm no fan of Biden either. For me the outcome of this election is like "From the frying pan into the fire". But then, it's your fault after all. You made the cake you eat it.
On a side note, I'm embarrassed for my profession seeing a once respected prosecutor like Giuliani turning into such a pitiful clown, trying to rake in lawyer's fees as long as he can milk the cow. I heard he's demanding 20K a day. What he spreads on TV is even too embarrassing for Fox News. That means something.
Or when I read...."A Republican celebrity lawyer allied with President Donald Trump filed a lawsuit in Georgia that appeared to confuse the states of Michigan and Minnesota." Huh!
So, next time vote for Biden's or Trump's driver. I'm positive They'd do a much better job than the guys in the car they drive.
So, just relax. It's not going to change anything. You reap what you sow. Everywhere the same. Remember, politics never has the interest of the people in mind.
I wish the US could return to a respected country it once was. Unfortunately, I have the feeling, that time has passed.

mrtools wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:42 pm
love this Sydney Powell interview, corrupt lawyers 'doing whatever they want and ignoring standard practices' brilliant.

she continues to goad so many individuals clearly hoping they will act out their threats to sue her, as she said in another interview, it would be much easier to prove the fraud in civil courts rather than a Federal ones but so far no one has fallen into the trap.

I have watched to Powell interview. From my legal standpoint she got no case despite citing witnesses and evidence, wile arguing that the judiciary is the problem. Why? It is well known that the whole system is dysfunctional and has always been and she herself states they have been on to that for decades. Meaning courts would have to invalidate the election, not just some cases. Judges are not going to do anything about that. They have thrown out already one lawsuit after another. And that's going to continue. Besides, it all happened under Republican watch in those states. How come! Not even Trump's lapdog Barr is acting upon that. That's a significant change, because unlike what she states, Barr has always been acting upon Trump's wishes.