Re: US Election Live Stream

mario_lima wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:25 am I thought this topic was deleted because the Dictator loss the election!
I'm glad you guys keep posting, some of your posts are really funny, seriously.

And because we all like a good laugh, you can compare your comments with the ones on this video of Trump supporters being interviewed.

no, you thought this topic was deleted because YOU were rightly called out for making false accusations against others of racism. Deplorable And Sad.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, legendstatus

His first hour in office biden eliminated close to 50K jobs, and now apparently the warmonger sending troops into Syria, less the 24 hours after taking office against Syria's wishes. Wow just wow!!!!! "A large convoy of U.S. military personnel headed into Syria on Thursday along with hundreds of troops some 24 hours after President Joe Biden took office and took on his commander-in-chief role, foreign media reported.
Citing Syrian state news agency SANA, i24 News reported that a convoy of about 40 trucks and armored vehicles “entered northeastern Syria” on Thursday supported by helicopters."
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Ogee, Jimmy, Pava, legendstatus

''Joe Biden has forced federal agencies to redefine ‘sex’ to include ‘gender identity’. The ramifications will be felt in everything from prisons and domestic-violence shelters to school sports days. Biden has signed away women's rights.''

Elections have consequences.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Pava